LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(
    Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
    At least I have my games to work on.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Aw, I really feel this one... because something similar happened to me a few years ago. Something in my hip 'snapped' when I was running one day and I couldn't move that leg at all for a day or two. I also had no insurance, so I kinda had to figure out how to heal it on my own.
    TheRamenGirl
    TheRamenGirl
    i feel you about the insurance i don't have right now either.. The good thing is there are general hospitals that can treat for free but you need to wait 6+ hours (i am not even joking) and it has plenty of people.. (Greece)..
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks for understanding, guys. Mom and my social worker are going to work together today to find some good insurance that will cover my x-ray.
    I'm working on a book now, based loosely on Willy's Wonderland and FNAF. The book is called Daisy Dragon's Cafe and involves a twisted secret, two creepy clowns, and a very strange animatronic built in 2019.
    Originally, the book took place in the future, but I've decided it should take place in the present as it expands on an existing AU.
    Okay, so yesterday was my birthday, and I got to have ice cream cake and watch my favorite movie (Gremlins 2). Then I realize I got Dev Log #5 of RPG Maker Unite for my birthday too! Yes, the latest dev log was posted ON MY BIRTHDAY! What a present!
    How did I not know about FOSSIL before? I was all mad because the MV scripts aren't compatible with MZ, as much as I like them... and only now do I learn of an extra plugin that makes them work? Now I can add my custom splash screen again!
    Arthran
    Arthran
    FOSSIL is definitely nice. But at the same time, MZ isn't really all that lacking in plugins these days. Like, if you just wanted to show a custom splash screen, MZ already has multiple plugins that can do that.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I do get nervous around plugins, but I'll gladly check them out. I knew there were a lot of them, I just feel nervous using plugins.
    Thanks for all the emojis, and thanks especially to @Nenen for the prayers! I am so glad to have friends like you. And good news: all I needed was medication! I'm already feeling confident enough to get back to drawing cutscenes and enemies for my game.
    So I'm working on something new... and if it works out, I'll be showing it off on my DeviantArt and my YouTube. I've decided that, in honor of an Undertale-themed anime short I'm working on, I'm going to make a Mettaton EX cosplay. That's actually something I've wanted to do for a while, but this one is different. Stay tuned!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes toward my dad last Wednesday. I told him about your comments and he really appreciated them!
    In the meantime, MY birthday is on July 29, so it's just a few weeks away! I'll probably be going to Orlando to celebrate with my family, and we're going to have a nice dinner and go to some theme parks!
    Well, my peeps, it's the halfway month of the year and it's also Pride Month... I may be straight but I feel that everyone has an individual right to be what they want.
    Which is why one of the main characters in a now-cancelled game was a lesbian. I WILL bring her back in a future project though! Her name is Lazura Landerson.
    My mom was robbed today so I'm trying to figure out what to do. She already called the police and they took a statement, so now we're just trying to make sure the situation doesn't escalate.
    In the meantime, I do have some good news! I'm heading back to Orlando for Father's Day, and I can't wait to go back to Universal! I'm also working on a new swimmable cosplay...
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    I’m starting to wonder if we’ve seen each other in person since you’ve been to Universal…
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    LOL... If you go to my YouTube channel you'll see what I look like. It's Lunar Flare Studios, like my name here. Here's my latest stream!
    I was playing a game forgotten to time that I'll always have a soft spot for. First gameplay of my channel too.
    Okay, so the Unite Dev Log just came out with the new formats for the Unite sprites. Which means, based on their new idea of how to build tilesets, I might actually benefit from that! And the character sheets no longer have frame limits? Awesome, I might actually be able to use some more FNAF World stuff in Fandom Scouts, not just still frames!
    So, uh... I have to work on the MZ beta for one of the games to be made in Unite (since it's not out yet) because I'm planning to put it on Kickstarter. It involves escape rooms, twisted animatronics, and the SCP Foundation. Plus it takes place in a theme park, and it's NOT a "Five Nights" game. It's got virtual escape rooms, secret notes, and a twisted secret only the SCP should know.
    I am already planning some games to make in Unite... I hope it gets a solid release date soon!
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I bet it's in the next 7 months!
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I hope so! Wait... that's still from June to December... I guess I'm still playing the waiting game.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    Been busy in Fort Myers and I'm spending tonight and tomorrow in Orlando. Then I go home on Tuesday by train (I take the Amtrak) and rest up before work on Wednesday.
    I'm going to make a thread on the forum asking an interesting question... about the next RPG Maker!
    Tomorrow is Mother's Day! Are you planning to do something tomorrow? I'm going to talk to my mom about going for lunch!
    EDIT: We've decided to go to go to our favorite craft shop! I do need some stuff for my precious plushies... eeeheehee... I am the Plushie Queen after all.
    So I heard rumors of an upcoming RPG Maker version due to release this year, called RPG Maker Unite. Anyone heard of this?
    Reactions: Ronyunderen
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    So I'm not the only one who's excited here? I kind of expected that, this is HUGE for RPG Maker!
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    I like the fact it's built on Unity as that opens up some very interesting possibilities in all sorts of ways.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    It really does. I like that idea! It might even improve the quality of the games I'm designing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(
pixel ejemplo2.png
My dad just retired from work... that's why I'm making these pixel art icons very cheap!
Perfect for your game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pige0n