LunarFlareStudios's latest activity

• LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios updated their status.
    Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and stepmom both tested positive for COVID-19 and...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios commented on LunarFlareStudios's profile post.
    I don't have to evacuate. I'm not in the cone, so I'll just be staying indoors with canned food and bottled water. I even have a plan on...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    So I might catch the edge of Hurricane Ian... I'm scared but I'm ready.
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks for all the answers everyone! I'm so glad I'm not the only one excited about Halloween this early. :D
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Anyone here already excited for Halloween, even though it's a whole month away? I already finished my costume. I'm going as Kitty FazCat...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios commented on Avery's profile post.
    I think it's worth a try though. Someone might actually want them, even if it's just one person.
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Sometimes I sit and wonder what my life might be like if I lived in another state... I've lived my entire life in the state of Florida...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Oh ok. I didn't know what that meant, lol.
  • LunarFlareStudios
    I'm not a furry, I'm just a big Chuck E Cheese fan
  • LunarFlareStudios
    I don't know if you know this, but I've been trying to make a new Helen Henny costume. I receive my order of feathers on Monday, and...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    So DeviantArt is having problems... which is bad, because I'm working on some new art to post. Meanwhile, we're about to have another...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    There's a way to make scrolling text in-game that makes for a good credit roll. You just put "hiddenone" in the credits of your game...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    I go home to Gardens tomorrow. Meanwhile, we Americans are mourning a huge loss today. With it being 9/11, I'd like to take a moment to...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    You can't use them in the generator. You'll have to edit them manually in an editing software like Photoshop or GIMP.
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Lol, imagine having your birthday on a holiday... it must be awesome. It's awful for some others though... especially Christmas birthdays.

Latest Profile Posts

Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel
still cursed with having an issue then solving it myself as soon as someone else explains it to me/is trying to help.

sure hope nobody thinks im weird not responding to them after they're only trying to help.
Erecting a giant stone monolith and inscribing the words "keep it simple stupid" upon it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldlight32