LunarFlareStudios's latest activity

• LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios updated their status.
    I might end up releasing my FNAF sprites here, but only if I'm allowed. I know other people might want to make fangames and might not...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Sigh... I missed my chance to say Happy New Year, all due to multiple things getting in the way. I'm back at Gardens now and back at...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    I'm still in Orlando and we're going to SeaWorld tomorrow. I did get a gold annual pass for Christmas so perfect time to use it--the...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Wow. I know they're not real, and I always did, but I used to be afraid of them when I was little. Also you kind of insulted me. It's...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    @Beregon I never really liked Rayman games anyway... but still, the Rabbids took a while to earn my love.
  • LunarFlareStudios
    I was just watching a longplay of a game my niece and nephew used to play, "Rabbids Go Home". For those who don't know, the object is to...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Believe it or not, my blue torch, which is used across all my accounts except Twitter, has a deeper meaning. Blue, to me, means peace...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Tried the anime biscuits last night, and they're delicious! They taste like a cross between crackers and cookies, and they're shaped...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios commented on LunarFlareStudios's profile post.
    @Shaz Thanks! It was from my dad and stepmom. They worked together to get me the air fryer PLUS a whole box of Japanese snacks! I love...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    @Quexp I have plenty of time to spread it all out! ;) I'll eventually have a chance to try everything.
  • LunarFlareStudios
    @Quexp Lol, it's an air fryer! No grease needed!
  • LunarFlareStudios
    I bet you're still wondering what was inside the biggest present I got... it was an AIR FRYER! Makes sense, since I love to cook. I'll...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Got a BIG box of Japanese snacks for Christmas! The white chocolate KitKats were better than the ones we have here in America...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    Ahhh... tomorrow is Christmas Day. I finally get to see the presents tomorrow... can't wait to see what's in the biggest box! I'm...
  • LunarFlareStudios
    I'm in Orlando for Christmas and I'm suspecting one of the presents is the Japanese panda cookies I wanted. They're under the tree now...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year.

January came and there wasn't so much to celebrate.

Nonetheless we must keep pushing.

I know I'm late, but I'm here to wish you all a good, safe and prosperous 2021.
Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.

One word. "Passionate" or maybe "emotional", either way, such states determines the heat on this hot headed fire ball. Destructive and powerful, this monster might not be a good first choice for a newbie taming monsters.

This hyper-energetic monster hops and runs around; full of life, or should I say full of water? Also known as the "Water Balloon" monster he can set out a quick jet stream of water capable of piercing through the toughest of armor.

This ball of mud has quite the lazy attitude towards it's tamer. While it may be weak on offense attacks, it excels greatly on defense and support abilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivanbuuren