LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to update everyone really quick. First off, I don't have COVID, so that's good. I got the test results on my Healthy Together app (surprisingly early, it was predicted to come on Wednesday and it came on Monday). Second, work on the next video for TheDazzlingsAreBack has begun. No spoilers...
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I'm glad you're on the mend and good luck when you get your shot!

Autistic here too! :LZSexcite:

I just got my second shot today. I don't like needles but the noise around me was worse for me. I had earplugs with headphones on, playing a rainstorm, so that helped.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Quexp I'm not so bad with needles in the elbow, like IVs and blood drawing, but I'm a little nervous and sensitive about other places. Maybe I'll try headphones too, although my cat plushie always helps. And counting helps too. They put the needle in on three, and I keep counting aloud to distract myself.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I LOVE fuzzy blankets so your plushie is probably awesome. Let us know how it goes. :)
    So it's official... I'm sick. I feel like a total zombie, minus the desire to eat brains. Pains everywhere, coughing, awful sluggishness... it's terrible. Oh well, more time to work on games.
    Guys, I earned 100% on my vocabulary exam! I'm so happy! And yes, my Mom let me buy VN Maker on Steam (I found out about the sale by email since I put it on my Steam wishlist) so the first game is in progress! The game is called Two Mean Boys, a simple title but gets the point across. I'm also back working on Fandom Scouts in MV.
    Exam results soon! SO EXCITED! Thank you all for the good luck, and for good measure I'm checking my grades constantly. The first game I plan to make with Visual Novel Maker is based on my own experience with two bullies and a lazy teacher. Yes, at the same time. I know a lot of my friends know the story, but I feel like I need to raise awareness of such a problem.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I enjoyed school when I was little, too. Then I went to secondary school (high school) and it all went straight to hell. I was so excited to go to secondary school as well, but the constant bullying made sure I lost all enthusiasm; so much so that I missed an entire year of school because I refused to return after a failed suicide attempt.
    • Sad
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Was eventually put into a special school with very small classes (around 6 kids per class) and graduated with a bunch of GCSEs. Anyway, do you plan on sharing your visual novel? I wouldn't mind going through it; it'd certainly be a change from the romance and NSFW ones I see everywhere.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    OMG! Mom said if I pass my Intro to Editing exam today, she'll let me buy Visual Novel Maker! Stay tuned and see if my week of constant studying pays off! I'm sure it will!
    Off until Saturday! So I'm working on my games and the next video for TheDazzlingsAreBack!
    EDIT: Starting class soon and I'm working on Little Troublemakers (my fanmade BATIM screenplay) when all of a sudden I realize today is exam day. Good thing I've been studying all week.
    Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
    Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    What job requires you to wear jeans? I hate jeans. I hate the feel of them on my skin.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @The Stranger Me too, but it's the dress code. Thankfully, I went to Walmart yesterday and found a really soft pair of elastic waistband jeggings on the clearance rack. I love them, and all they need is a set of belt loops. Mom's sewing some on while I work on homework for college.
    Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    True
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I'm doing more research on Japanese cuisine, and I discovered just how healthy authentic Japanese food is: more than I thought. They eat a lot of soy, so it's a good thing I'm not allergic to it. They also eat lots of fruit, so I can eat that for dessert. I do enjoy one fruit they also enjoy: tangerines.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Me too, Tangerines are pretty good.
    I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!
    I have a job interview at Panera Bread today... I have experience in POS and customer service, and I love Panera's food (and food in general), so this is a perfect job for me. The interview is at 3pm today, and after that I just have to wait and see if I get the job. If I do, I probably will have less time on the forum or to work on games.
    After a quick class, I went to the local water park and had a lot of fun! It's been a long time since I got to swim, and I even went on my favorite water slides. Some were closed to keep with social distancing rules, but I was still able to enjoy it. Even though I now have a blister on each foot from walking on hot concrete between rides.
    More below
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I also found a baby vulture on the ground while walking to one ride. Apparently it had fallen from its nest and didn't know how to fly. I immediately went to one of the staff members and they came to get it. They scooped it up gently and took it to a place that would rehabilitate it. I told my mom and she was happy I saved yet another innocent creature! I'm proud of myself too--that comes first.
    I'm always the first to arrive in Advanced 3D Animation class (today's class). I'm still waiting for my classmates and professor to arrive, lol.
    Don't know where to put this, so I'm asking here. Does Visual Novel maker require Live2D? I don't know if I'm willing to get both unless it's required.
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Not that I know of? It just supports Live2D models if that's what you want to use. But I don't think it requires it. (my friend uses VNM)
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    It's not required. Source: I've used VNM and I don't own Live2D.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Thanks guys! Really helps knowing I don't have to pay extra for Live2D just to make a program work.
    I can't believe I was duped for so long. "Ink Chronicles" is a big joke and I didn't know it until last night. I vented on my DeviantArt for thirty minutes before finally being able to sleep... well, that leaves room for my screenplay again. Besides, nothing a Reese's Egg can't fix. Happy Easter BTW!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelJustice