LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Concerning my fangame, Fandom Scouts: so far I've decided to only use fandoms that knowingly allow fangames, which is why Miraculous and MLP have been pulled out of the mix. MLP does not allow certain fangames, so I've decided Attack on Equestria will only use retired ponies and OCs. As for Miraculous, I'm not sure, so I'm erring on the side of caution. 1/3
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    3/3 I know fangames are illegal, but it's how so many people start out. Like how legal radio broadcasters sometimes start out as radio pirates. It's an unfortunate fact, but it's always a good idea to make sure the holder is ok with fangames.
    So who's hyped to see which project of mine gets released first?
    Reactions: Alador
    Alador
    Alador
    fangames aren't illegal if you're not sued for them, meaning they're perfectly legal and fine as long as the creator's ok with it.. and even then, if you are sued for it, you can hope that they only do an extrinsic analysis, where they compare the ideas and mechanics and not the assets or franchises
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Alador You do bring up a valid point.
    I've had a LOT of practice with shading recently, so I'm definitely getting better! I was making statues to blend in with the RTP, and they look AMAZING with the new skills I have! Won't be putting the edits out there, though... it's specifically for one game. HOWEVER, I may create some more RTP edits and share them!
    Another day with new ideas... I wonder how this new horror game of mine will do?
    I love making horror games, it's always fun to make scary stuff. In addition, I'm planning something cool for Fandom Scouts, and it's going to be amazing! Nobody likes Chica's Magic Rainbow... but perhaps she's just misunderstood.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Alador
    Alador
    ooo I'm excited to see what glamrock foxy and mangle look like!
    Alador
    Alador
    and bonnie too, seeing as bonnie's not in sb
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Alador You'll love them, they look awesome! I do have a quick look at Glamrock Mangle's design in the WIP for an animated series called FNAF Girls, and I've drawn her plenty on DeviantArt, but the others haven't been revealed yet.
    Does anyone know if MP4 files are compatible with RMMZ? And if not, what video files ARE compatible?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    webm and mp4.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Didn't you just post this in a thread yesterday and get the answer? It tells you right in the help documentation which formats are compatible and on which platforms.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I'm sorry, I just didn't think anyone had seen it until it was too late. AlsoI couldn't find the file types, mainly because of all the different topics I had to look through... also I tend to skim rather than read when looking for something specific, so maybe I missed it.
    I'm so stupid.
    Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
    I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
    Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
    In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
    I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    MORGAN FREEMAN: The next day, a meteor crashed into their home.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Storyteller-Hero Even that would be nice. I've lived in Florida for almost 24 years and that's my entire life... I'll be 24 in July so that's almost accurate.
    Florida people: who's in the same situation as me, where you've spent your whole life in Florida and you're tired of it? I only saw real snow twice in my whole life and I'm angry because there's barely any variety. I want to live in Denver or somewhere else where I can have all four seasons.
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    I'm not a Florida person but it's seasonal mosquitos that keep me from considering any place too warm like Florida for my golden years. Slightly on the cold side but not too cold imo is just right.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I guess all I want is a little variety in where I live and what it's like.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    The mosquitoes here aren't truly seasonal - more like perennial.... LOL
    And out in Myakka it takes anti-aircraft guns to take them down........
    I got the pack! I'm working on recoloring it into the evil version (no, I will NOT share it, the rules said so) and it will be seen in one of the nightmares in Fandom Scouts!
    In the meantime, I'm working on a Lolbit costume with a working jaw. This will first be used for Fandom Scouts teasers, but later for cosplay events!
    But now I'm sick...
    Dad gave me $100 for Christmas and I've decided to buy a huge tileset pack with it! After work today, of course.
    Orlando was fun too, since I got to see my stepmom and her cat Mia! And Mia was really happy to see me. She gave me her tiny little meow as usual!
    Anyway, I'm going back to bed.
    Four days left until my Christmas break begins! Meanwhile I'm searching for some cool MZ resources to add to the roster... wonder who's joining the art credits today?
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Avery, Starbird Resources, WaywardMartian, Tonbi, JoePal, and Hiiddenon have been sharing stuff lately.
    To my fanbase, the Peeps, I hope you guys brought some popcorn... because FNAF Security Breach released today, and in honor of that I've decided that Wishful Wanda 2 will involve the BFDI animatronics coming to life! So now, besides twisted living mascot suits, we've got twisted animatronics to battle as well! It's just one room, but Two has other tricks too.
    Thanks to RMMZ 1.4.0, Fandom Scouts is back in progress! Can Mangle find the missing Glamrock Crowns and get all her friends upgraded with their new powers... before Malak absorbs their powers for himself?
    He's hidden the crowns around the City of Dreams, and even messed with the minds of other creatures. Join Mangle, Bendy, Frisk, and Cuphead in a crazy FNAF World spinoff!
    The party was great, but now I have an awful stress headache. I am in bed right now after a terrible night of a throbbing head... thankfully I was able to sleep. Because of my stomach ulcer I have to be careful with the Motrin, but I do take it whenever the headache gets too bad. EDIT: Fandom Scouts is finally in the works! Update 1.4.0 is out and I got it!
    Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
    Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
    I created the first teaser for my game! I decided to make an animation of Cabaret Helen advertising the Pizza Time Theater, set to an actual radio commercial. But this is no ordinary advertisement...
    Jiggykoopbob
    Jiggykoopbob
    Sorry if this seems weird to ask, But do any of the animatronics in this game move around because they are possessed by a ghost or demon Five Nights At Freddy's style?
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Jiggykoopbob Cabaret Helen does, she's supposedly possessed by the spirit of a serial killer shot by police after hours. He was dragging kids to the place after close and turning on a "special show" from Helen. However, the manager found his tape, and he was lured to his doom. However, he used black magic to live on inside Helen, like in Willy's Wonderland.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @RachelTheSeeker Thanks! I'm taking a degree in digital animation and decided to put my skills to work.
    Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_25_2022_7_37_13.png

my game has distinct areas where travel through what are known as "battle stations" these are more or less areas to explore and fight. occasionally, you'll stumble across secret rooms with sidequests ready to be taken. this area is in the high school attic of all places... but how do ya get there is the question.
Redoing my intro scene for the 10 millionth time is pain
So this flat Earther named Mike Hughes build his own rocket to prove that the Earth was flat. But on liftoff he still had the ladder he climbed up to the rocket laying against it. Needless to say things didn't go as planned.
Anyone else just get battle system ideas but not have a game to attach them to?
Update to the Bootleg YS Battle system. Butt-stabbing is now a thing.
If you hit a monsters back, that hit does triple damage and the monster doesn't hit you; however the monster will immediately turn to face you. Also, figured out how to make Bombs, Sling-shot, a Hammer, and a Saw if you didn't see my previous video. Also made Teleportation circles and a warp whistle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meowsica