LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am working on adding a new area in Fandom Scouts called the Glitch. Based on the one from FNAF World, but different. This mysterious world is the only thing keeping the demons out of the mortal plane, and Lord Malak wants to breach this barrier and terrorize the mortals for all eternity, just like in the old days.
    My train ticket to Orlando has been purchased! Now I just have to contain my excitement and wait patiently for next Thursday, when the train departs. This will be my first Halloween Horror Nights!
    Meanwhile, I've decided that Fandom Scouts (my fangame) will have a secret teaser ending, besides the normal one. Stay tuned!
    • Love
    Reactions: Kanori24
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    So jealous, I want to get out there some year.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I know, I feel so lucky that my dad lives there and I can visit anytime I want! I hope you get to go to Orlando someday. Especially around the holidays--that's the time when a lot of fun things happen!
    Thanks @Kes for the reminder of the rules. I won't post the album here. Instead, it'll be on my YouTube channel, where I'll also be releasing the trailer for my game "Fandom Scouts" sometime next year.
    I am releasing a Christmas music album on Bandcamp sometime after Thanksgiving. Yes, I do sing! I took music lessons as a teen and even performed with my teacher at a restaurant. I don't perform live anymore, though.
    If anyone wants to buy my album, I'll put a link here as well as on my YouTube channel. Right now I've recorded three of the five songs I want to sing.
    Kes
    Kes
    Just a heads up, you can't link non-RPG Maker merchandise here, that would include your album. Here's a link to the rules for status update posts.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Kes Sorry, won't do it then!
    I'd love to buy some of Kokoro Reflections' tilesets, but I just don't have the money right now. So now I either ask for it as a Christmas present or work some extra hours to buy it myself. Man I love that unicorn tileset... I'm willing to work extra hours just to get it.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    They have sales pretty regularly, I'd expect everything to have a significant discount for Black Friday.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @ATT_Turan I'll probably buy it around Black Friday then. Or whenever they go on sale.
    I think I'm going to wear my Halloween costume everywhere I can once I'm in Orlando. I'm also going to go to Disney Springs and possibly Universal CityWalk, and I might even pass out candy in Dad's neighborhood!
    I am SO excited to see Dad, and I have a whole week and a half to wait. I think I should give him a call... in the meantime, wait until he sees my Kitty FazCat costume for Halloween!
    So, um...
    My dad is finally getting over COVID and, as long as he stays healthy, I'll still be visiting him for Halloween. I recently discovered that the world's largest McDonald's is in Orlando (where he lives) and I told him I really want to go and try the famous McPizza. Yes. This is the only place that sells it as far as I know.
    I've been trying to make an original game called Age of Angels, and using a certain awful battle game as an example of what NOT to do.
    Anyone else hate RAID: Shadow Legends as much as I do?
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Kanori24 I know, it's so annoying. If they try to sponsor my YouTube channel someday, I swear I'll block them.
    I've never played it either, but I see people play it and you literally have to pay so much real money to win anything. Age of Angels won't have that kind of gimmick. I just find it stupid.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I agree. I understand the devs of 'free' games have got to make money somehow,but pay-to-win gimics or insanely slow progrezs without coughing up actual currency just rubs us all the wrong way
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I just saw the trailer for the new Mario Bros movie and it looks RADICAL. I am definitely going to watch it when it comes out in April!
    Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and stepmom both tested positive for COVID-19 and I'm unable to visit them anytime soon. Meanwhile, I've just posted a new video on my YouTube.
    So I might catch the edge of Hurricane Ian... I'm scared but I'm ready.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I was just about to message you and see if you were prepared. Are you not evacuating?
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I don't have to evacuate. I'm not in the cone, so I'll just be staying indoors with canned food and bottled water. I even have a plan on how to ration my computer battery if the power goes out, and when I can I'll be sewing or painting things for my Tattletail movie.
    Anyone here already excited for Halloween, even though it's a whole month away? I already finished my costume. I'm going as Kitty FazCat from The Return to Freddy's! I also have my Helen Henny mascot outfit finished, so I might pass out candy as Helen Henny.
    Sometimes I sit and wonder what my life might be like if I lived in another state... I've lived my entire life in the state of Florida and I've only seen snow twice in my whole life. Because of that, I now want to move somewhere I will have snow every winter. I'm sure my opinions on snow would be different if I'd had it every year growing up.
    Kes
    Kes
    Ah, that makes a huge difference! I can see why you got confused. I assumed (on the basis of zero evidence) that you were from somewhere which used Farenheit. My apologies.
    Arctica
    (For the US folks: -30 C = - 22 F, and mid 30s = 86 F)
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I'm with you on that. If it werent' for having so many family and friends close to where I currently live, I'd find somewhere to live further up north in a jiffy.
    I don't know if you know this, but I've been trying to make a new Helen Henny costume. I receive my order of feathers on Monday, and they're going to become Helen's hair.
    For those who don't know, Helen Henny is a chicken and Chuck E Cheese's girlfriend.
    So DeviantArt is having problems... which is bad, because I'm working on some new art to post. Meanwhile, we're about to have another Florida thunderstorm...
    I go home to Gardens tomorrow. Meanwhile, we Americans are mourning a huge loss today. With it being 9/11, I'd like to take a moment to pay my respects. September 11, 2001 was the day the Twin Towers were attacked and fell. Let's all hope something like that never happens again in our lives.
    God bless America!
    I'm going to Orlando this weekend... I'll also take a picture of my Halloween costume for you guys! It's a little early but I do like cosplay year-round anyway.
    Reactions: Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    I always love me some Halloween. Not because it's my birthday. I just love the season, the corn mazes, everything about it. Definitely my favourite holiday. As long as no one makes me realize it's also my birthday :p
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Lol, imagine having your birthday on a holiday... it must be awesome. It's awful for some others though... especially Christmas birthdays.
    I hate seeing people fake disorders like Autism. I'm clinically diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and it makes my blood boil when people pretend to have Autism for clout. Being also clinically diagnosed with PTSD, I would hate to see a TikTok of someone faking PTSD as well... but I wouldn't be surprised.
    Kanori24
    Kanori24
    Also I get a bit offended by people who portray terrets as a disorder that makes you scream profanity. I have a mild case of it, and the only tiks I get are quite words that might slip out of my mouth, or I might speak a whole phrase out loud. Sometimes I don't even know I did o_O
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Tourette's is right up there with DID as the most frequently faked and "quirkified" disorder. I'm very sorry you have to go through that.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Kanori24 @HexMozart88 Gosh, I remember seeing all sorts of people fake Tourette's and it's so obvious to me that they're faking! I don't have Tourette's but I personally know some people who do, so when I saw TicsAndRoses faking on TikTok I wanted so badly to call them out. But I don't have a TikTok... maybe that's ok though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Currently at beginner level, checking tutorials on YT and Skillshare
If you like my music I'm open for commissions. You can also visit my website by clicking here to know more about my work.
I know it can be a little confusing with all the advent calendars and time zones, but make sure Starbird, GalacticGod, WaywardMartian and Guardinthena get all the love they deserve fot their hard work! ;3
*it's getting better all the time* tenacious determination (got bills to pay) and doing PT for this gimpy hand - I'm improving quite a bit. :rock-left::troll::rock-right: Had to resign from my fav Lead Security Analyst job because I couldn't type to keep pace ;_; however, Big N kept me on, so finishing my contracts with them. :D
I was playing with ChatGPT-3 and I feels like did some crime with this...

1670127825626.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriel0796