LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish I could have been here on April Fool's Day to see what you guys were doing here. Anything funny happen while I was gone for 7 days?
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    I... learned you can close RPG Maker with alt+f4.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @RCXDan That brings me back to the old WoW days....You would be amazed at how often you could get people to do that :p
    I had a guild message saying something about ''for new members press alt+f4 to apply for the dungons runs''. ''Jack has joined the guild'' ''Jack has logged off'' :p
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    Ten days of being gone and I remember my friends playing WoW while my parents forbade me to play it. I heard rumors of that Alt+F4 prank and I tried to play it on a friend I had on Pixie Hollow... she didn't fall for it. Yeah, everyone else was playing WoW and I was stuck playing a Tinkerbell game.
    AAAGH. I need to keep focused on one game, but my mind is one of those that shifts between projects in fear of getting bored. Sometimes my Asperger's Syndrome fails me.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I feel you. I have 6 games unfinished at the moment. Not working on all of them right now as some are on hiatus, but yeah. I can never stick to one game.
    So I'm waiting for the results of my thyroid/blood test. Wasn't fun. But today I plan to work a little bit on my latest SCP game. I have a lot of ideas in progress now... I wonder what will get released first?
    It's late now and I'm trying to wind down, but I must ask.
    Has someone made a water park tileset for MV/MZ?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    If you're looking for resources, please post in the Resource Requests forum.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @slimmmeiske2 Oh no... forgot that existed. I'm currently due to get diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and one of the symptoms is impaired memory, so it might be something to tell my doctor... or maybe I'm just forgetful.
    I wonder... since college resumes next week, and I'll be learning to model 3D animated figures... should I take advantage of those skills and create 3D cutscenes for "Automated"? SCP-6144 is an abandoned theme park with living animatronics, but the robots are only alive when inside the park. And they're glitchy war machines by now.
    So I've decided since I've edited some tilesets I bought for Wishful Wanda and Fandom Scouts, I might as well take advantage of the encryption feature in MZ when I finally finish those games. Thankfully, all the ORIGINAL sprites will be released in a pack to anyone wanting to make their own game with any of those fandoms.
    I still haven't contacted my friend for the voice acting because I'm still writing the voice lines. In the meantime, I finally got the Community tab on my YouTube channel, and even better, I'm reviving an older project called Night Shift--you play a graveyard shift cashier who encounters an insane man who talks about horrifying things he's seen, and then endure the nightmares.
    So I'm going to see if one of my friends will do voice acting for one of the characters. Maybe even refer me to people who can do other characters.
    Alador
    Alador
    Voice acting's really fun~ If I weren't so self-conscious about my voice I'd totally voice act for ya!
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I understand, it's not for everyone! I myself have done some voice acting, but mostly for friends.
    My latest project is "Automated", a game which takes inspiration from FNAF: Security Breach but is actually an SCP game. Yep, I've made my own SCP. It's called SCP-6144, or "Park of Has-Beens". I'm working on a whole DeviantArt post about the game, so I'll link that once it's posted. Might even include a screenshot of the project...
    Hey! I have an idea for you, seeing as you like FNAF... I was thinking: what if there was a UCM-style Parts and Services game, where you can choose what animatronics to do and like all of them have a certain gameplay mechanic that makes them special?? I think some sort of "Ultimate Custom Parts and Services" would be super fun~
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    That would be cool, although I'm not sure how I could pull that off. Maybe I'll do something like that someday!
    Reactions: Alador
    Concerning my fangame, Fandom Scouts: so far I've decided to only use fandoms that knowingly allow fangames, which is why Miraculous and MLP have been pulled out of the mix. MLP does not allow certain fangames, so I've decided Attack on Equestria will only use retired ponies and OCs. As for Miraculous, I'm not sure, so I'm erring on the side of caution. 1/3
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    3/3 I know fangames are illegal, but it's how so many people start out. Like how legal radio broadcasters sometimes start out as radio pirates. It's an unfortunate fact, but it's always a good idea to make sure the holder is ok with fangames.
    So who's hyped to see which project of mine gets released first?
    Reactions: Alador
    Alador
    Alador
    fangames aren't illegal if you're not sued for them, meaning they're perfectly legal and fine as long as the creator's ok with it.. and even then, if you are sued for it, you can hope that they only do an extrinsic analysis, where they compare the ideas and mechanics and not the assets or franchises
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Alador You do bring up a valid point.
    I've had a LOT of practice with shading recently, so I'm definitely getting better! I was making statues to blend in with the RTP, and they look AMAZING with the new skills I have! Won't be putting the edits out there, though... it's specifically for one game. HOWEVER, I may create some more RTP edits and share them!
    Another day with new ideas... I wonder how this new horror game of mine will do?
    I love making horror games, it's always fun to make scary stuff. In addition, I'm planning something cool for Fandom Scouts, and it's going to be amazing! Nobody likes Chica's Magic Rainbow... but perhaps she's just misunderstood.
    Reactions: QuexpRPG
    Alador
    Alador
    ooo I'm excited to see what glamrock foxy and mangle look like!
    Alador
    Alador
    and bonnie too, seeing as bonnie's not in sb
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Alador You'll love them, they look awesome! I do have a quick look at Glamrock Mangle's design in the WIP for an animated series called FNAF Girls, and I've drawn her plenty on DeviantArt, but the others haven't been revealed yet.
    Does anyone know if MP4 files are compatible with RMMZ? And if not, what video files ARE compatible?
    Trihan
    Trihan
    webm and mp4.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Didn't you just post this in a thread yesterday and get the answer? It tells you right in the help documentation which formats are compatible and on which platforms.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I'm sorry, I just didn't think anyone had seen it until it was too late. AlsoI couldn't find the file types, mainly because of all the different topics I had to look through... also I tend to skim rather than read when looking for something specific, so maybe I missed it.
    I'm so stupid.
    Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
    I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
    Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
    In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
    I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    MORGAN FREEMAN: The next day, a meteor crashed into their home.
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Storyteller-Hero Even that would be nice. I've lived in Florida for almost 24 years and that's my entire life... I'll be 24 in July so that's almost accurate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just gonna leave this here... if ya know ya know...
:kaoswt2:
1665097246742.png
BCj
So I went to Alladin the musical, for the first time since I lost my sight. Was very stressed as I wasn't sure I could see it well. But I saw most of it sitting on row 2! Which is great. So I just booked 4 more musicals for 2023 :D
DamageEvil_7.png added!
index.php

Trying to pixel a stone and feeling like I forgot how to do pixel art in itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
S4ULEX