LunarFlareStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good news! My mom is already feeling better! Her fever has dropped, and she's not as groggy. She was so happy to hear that you guys wished her well. This is why I love you guys--my friends.
    I'm working on my Magi in Ponyland advertisement today. When it's finished, I'll put it on my YT and give you guys a link!
    I hate to use up my second post today but I have awful news. My mom just got her second COVID shot, which is good, but now she's sick with flu symptoms. It's a common side effect of the shot, but she's really sick and can't drive. Thankfully, I left her some of my homemade low-sugar ice cream, and I plan to make Japanese clear soup for us both.
    Hey... guess what? I found out that Eddsworld is back! Without Edd Gould, of course, but the new generation is a memorial to him. And as for LFS game news, I'm excited to announce the progress of the first Magi in Ponyland trailer, featuring Crusty the Cat--a lost character from the Pizza Time Theater!
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I never knew how to watch Eddsworld. I saw some episodes on YT but I didnt know whats going on. Is there an order in which I should watch these series or a site for them? Some people quite like it and I like cartoony - people style (but no childlish cartoony like more adult cartoony if u get me)
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Froggo32 Actually, I'm the same way. I just like TomSka. Especially asdfmovie.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    lololo nice
    Yesterday was my last day of job training. I'll miss all my friends, but at least I'll have some experience to get a full-time job!
    EDIT: Forgot to mention... I passed my job evaluation with flying colors. yay!
    Edit 2: I meant my friends at work. I'm not leaving!
    I just feel an urge to reveal this... in Fandom Scouts, you can unlock Helen Henny by beating a secret battle. And she's super powerful! There are a few other secret battles that will unlock special characters to play as. For instance, beating Fetch's twin Ruff will unlock one of my Undertale OC's. The fandom is alive and well, folks.
    So, uh... I confess. I'm making a mascot suit of Bendy... for a video series. My version of Bendy is probably getting his own channel!
    Sooooooo... when I woke up today I realized the perfect inspiration for the Shadowstar saga had come. BTW, I'll reveal that Shadowstar's story goes beyond the original trilogy. There's the Magi in Ponyland trilogy, which isn't about Shadowstar but involves her, and the upcoming "Attack on Equestria". And there may be more coming.
    Today is Bendy's birthday, and I'm making a cake for my favorite plushie friend! In case you didn't know, I have a life-size plush of Bendy, and he's on my bed. My mom bought cake mix and buttercream frosting and now the cake is in the oven! Can't wait to frost it...
    Well, I'm just listening to Splatoon 2 soundtrack and I found Acid Hues. Now I'm hooked. Too bad I can't actually play it...
    Also I'm going to look for my Wii and play Rabbids Go Home when I get a new apartment. In my Helen Henny costume. Wow, right? Am I crazy? At least I know the head fits and it's comfy.
    I'm making a Helen Henny costume... I already finished the head and now I've just ordered a skirt for her cheerleader outfit. Yes, I'm bringing that back. I'm planning on having her do announcements for the RPG Maker games I'm designing. At least on my YouTube channel. She may also get her own channel to play them on.
    Who misses Chuck E Cheese?
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I know CEC is an obscure topic, but it IS an arcade. I love going there, and I hope this COVID mess clears up soon so I can go again. Anyone else miss CEC or their local arcade?
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    @LunarFlareStudios Last time I went to an arcade it was to celebrate my sister graduating. The arcade also has a bowling alley, so we went bowling for my birthday as well. :)
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    (part 2) Unfortunately the prizes are more geared toward little kids (toys, sweets etc) so we ended up winning lots of prize tickets with nothing to spend them on. So now we just have a large jar full of tickets in my sisters bedroom XD
    So an update. Shadowstar's story is coming along great, and her sprite is also in the works. She's not a tall alicorn like Celestia or Luna. She's more like a normal pony until she recovers all her memories. THEN she's tall.
    There are a few other characters, but they'll likely be OC's. There won't be many canon characters due to the timeline.
    So I've been lurking a bit to collect ideas and assets... and apparently the site is being renovated. It actually looks pretty good, and I haven't gotten a random "Forbidden 404" message on random posts. Like, it was appearing on normal pages one day, and the next day I could load the page fine. Good on you, RMF staff. Kudos.
    There's a hidden message in yesterday's teaser! How to find it: download the teaser, put it in an image editor like Photoshop or GIMP, and adjust the brightness/contrast. The hidden message relates to the lore of the entire story, which will be revealed in the actual game. No other spoilers!
    So I'm resuming work on an old RPG Maker project. It's MLP, and the first teaser will be on my DeviantArt soon. The tagline for the series? None other than, "The Fandom is Alive and Well".
    Just finished animating that Ladybug-looking character and she turned out pretty great! I even used an audio clip of me voicing an original character, Rhonda, suggesting that Major Minty is my ML OC, Moon Angel, because of a relic only Minty can use. It's called the Shadow Stone, and it will appear in some of the games I create!
    I was honestly hoping to receive a cool assignment in my 3D animation class and now I get to animate a girl who looks like she's from Miraculous Ladybug. My favorite cartoon!
    Reactions: Bendyizzt and Quexp
    Alador
    Alador
    ohohohohohohoho... don't get me started on miraculous ladybug-
    this is the best miraculous reccap cartoon ever haha-
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Sweet - how fun is that!?
    I feel so stupid. I never saw myself as a mini mod and I feel like I've broken the rules yet again because of that. I want to apologize. I guess maybe having Autism clouds my judgement of proper decisions. All I wanted to do was keep people out of trouble and make sure posts with good ideas don't get locked. I'm such a clumsy internet user, to put it lightly.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Bendyizzt and Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Even with that aside, it still would not have been my place to call you out had you really been trying to mini-mod. I'm so sorry!

You're NOT a mini mod.
    You did not break any rules.
    You're a contributer/builder.
    You are a super sweet and gracious person!

Please don't let my carelessness deter you from posting freely/openly. You're among friends in an amazing group!
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    @Quexp All's forgiven! No hard feelings.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Thank you; that means a lot!
    I just checked my Fandom notifications last night, and apparently someone was very disrespectful to me when I shared a cool dream I had about Dark Deception. Well, I hope they learned their lesson after being confronted by a fellow user I know well. Hope that never happens here though. So far most of you are really nice to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlolanNinetales