Recent content by LunarFlareStudios

1. LunarFlareStudios

Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
  2. LunarFlareStudios

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I...

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't...
  3. LunarFlareStudios

Not if you do it in a certain way. Photoshop is much better for such a thing.

Not if you do it in a certain way. Photoshop is much better for such a thing.
  4. LunarFlareStudios

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots...

Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom. Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found...
  5. LunarFlareStudios

So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it...

So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with...
  6. LunarFlareStudios

Back in Orlando! We're off to a water park today--one in a LAKE! I've been there before, but now...

Back in Orlando! We're off to a water park today--one in a LAKE! I've been there before, but now they've added more features during the quarantine, so I can't wait to check it out! It's finally open again and I'm so excited that I'm going to get my swimsuit on RIGHT NOW!
  7. LunarFlareStudios

I've been designing Mangle's Kyuubi form today. She has four tails, and slowly is working her...

I've been designing Mangle's Kyuubi form today. She has four tails, and slowly is working her way to nine. Tangle and Lolbit have three tails, and Xangle has two. Lolbit is a minor character however, despite being a cousin of Mangle. So far, she only has one planned scene.
  8. LunarFlareStudios

@slimmmeiske2 Well, I don't even use the associated email address anymore, since it got hacked...

@slimmmeiske2 Well, I don't even use the associated email address anymore, since it got hacked. I used to get my accounts hacked a lot back then because I had awful passwords. I don't even think I can get in.
  9. LunarFlareStudios

MZ inspired battler

I wanted one of each weapon type, but a way to add our own weapons (draw them in). If that's too much work for you, I'll definitely try to make my own. I was going to use them in a game, and I didn't exactly want to use the default art style for this project... Chibi just doesn't fit these...
  10. LunarFlareStudios

I'm excited tonight. I'm creating a BFDI movie that crosses over with the foxes of FNAF. The...

I'm excited tonight. I'm creating a BFDI movie that crosses over with the foxes of FNAF. The whole story centers around three Kyuubi sisters--Mangle, Tangle, and Xangle--who are descendants of the original Mangle. Their battle is against a powerful demon who has possessed Four and turned him on...
  11. LunarFlareStudios

@slimmmeiske2 It's a really old purchase from back when VX Ace had just come out in English. I'm...

@slimmmeiske2 It's a really old purchase from back when VX Ace had just come out in English. I'm not sure they could recover something that old.
  12. LunarFlareStudios

I'll look for one, and maybe I'll catch a deal... thanks for the gift btw, but I don't know how...

I'll look for one, and maybe I'll catch a deal... thanks for the gift btw, but I don't know how long it will take for me to get a working Win10 laptop.
  13. LunarFlareStudios

@taarna23 Thanks for understanding! I'll see if I can have a Windows 10 computer for my...

@taarna23 Thanks for understanding! I'll see if I can have a Windows 10 computer for my birthday... I don't need a fancy Surface Pro, but at least a good computer that can hold the software I want to install. I'll talk to my family about it, and whenever I do get it, I'll get a fresh copy of XP...
  14. LunarFlareStudios

Just so you mods know, I did pay to own RMXP at one point, and I miss it... since I paid for it...

Just so you mods know, I did pay to own RMXP at one point, and I miss it... since I paid for it, I know I'm allowed to use the XP assets. One of my games will likely be using them, except enlarged to fit MV/MZ (I found them here on the forum already resized). So if I post an MV or MZ game with...
  15. LunarFlareStudios

I haven't gotten COVID yet, thank goodness! I had to take monthly COVID tests at therapy camp...

I haven't gotten COVID yet, thank goodness! I had to take monthly COVID tests at therapy camp, and they always came out negative because I wore a mask every day, washed my hands, and used TONS of sanitizer. I recently had a test when I got a bit sick, and luckily that was negative too. Now I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Add Smart Help Window Popup to Items and Skills | RPG Maker News #79

Is it unusual to think your own music is strange? xD I honestly don't know if I'm gonna use any of them :p
I've been keeping my cards fairly close to my chest, but Team Muxedo Task is proud to present the first offering for our contest entry: the title screen background.1624496085488.png
I love work placement programs. Part of it is to get a resume done by a "professional" even though I use a portfolio in my profession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesles