Recent content by LunarFlareStudios

1. LunarFlareStudios

@Shaz They're all original. I even have a few OC's.

@Shaz They're all original. I even have a few OC's.
  2. LunarFlareStudios

I might end up releasing my FNAF sprites here, but only if I'm allowed. I know other people...

I might end up releasing my FNAF sprites here, but only if I'm allowed. I know other people might want to make fangames and might not have the energy or motivation to make sprites of their own. The current sprites are for MV, as I decided to make Fandom Scouts completely on MV, but I'll try to...
  3. LunarFlareStudios

Sigh... I missed my chance to say Happy New Year, all due to multiple things getting in the way...

Sigh... I missed my chance to say Happy New Year, all due to multiple things getting in the way. I'm back at Gardens now and back at work... so let's hope this new year brings better relationships, and better health too. Yes, I had a fight with my dad. He sent me to the hospital and turns out I...
  4. LunarFlareStudios

I'm still in Orlando and we're going to SeaWorld tomorrow. I did get a gold annual pass for...

I'm still in Orlando and we're going to SeaWorld tomorrow. I did get a gold annual pass for Christmas so perfect time to use it--the weather is finally getting warmer again!
  5. LunarFlareStudios

What if the Rabbids were REAL?!

Wow. I know they're not real, and I always did, but I used to be afraid of them when I was little. Also you kind of insulted me. It's not important anyway. I'm a jerk, should this thread be locked? Am I a fricking idiot to lighten the mood and bring some light into the dark times with something...
  6. LunarFlareStudios

@Beregon I never really liked Rayman games anyway... but still, the Rabbids took a while to earn my love.
  7. LunarFlareStudios

I was just watching a longplay of a game my niece and nephew used to play, "Rabbids Go Home". For those who don't know, the object is to collect tons of "stuff" and build a pile to reach the moon. Sounds easy? Nope. There's traps, dogs, huge drops, and VERMINATORS. And to win each level, find an...
  8. LunarFlareStudios

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

Believe it or not, my blue torch, which is used across all my accounts except Twitter, has a deeper meaning. Blue, to me, means peace, tranquility, and hope. The reason I chose a torch is to represent lighting the way for that hope. Lunar Flare aims to be a positive change in social media--an...
  9. LunarFlareStudios

Tried the anime biscuits last night, and they're delicious! They taste like a cross between...

Tried the anime biscuits last night, and they're delicious! They taste like a cross between crackers and cookies, and they're shaped like anime characters. I'll be so sad when I run out. Also got white chocolate KitKats, soda, rice biscuits, and gummy candy. All from Japan!
  10. LunarFlareStudios

@Shaz Thanks! It was from my dad and stepmom. They worked together to get me the air fryer PLUS...

@Shaz Thanks! It was from my dad and stepmom. They worked together to get me the air fryer PLUS a whole box of Japanese snacks! I love the chocolate candy, and I'm trying the biscuits tomorrow. The biscuits are shaped like anime characters!
  11. LunarFlareStudios

@Quexp I have plenty of time to spread it all out! ;) I'll eventually have a chance to try...

@Quexp I have plenty of time to spread it all out! ;) I'll eventually have a chance to try everything.
  12. LunarFlareStudios

@Quexp Lol, it's an air fryer! No grease needed!

@Quexp Lol, it's an air fryer! No grease needed!
  13. LunarFlareStudios

I bet you're still wondering what was inside the biggest present I got... it was an AIR FRYER...

I bet you're still wondering what was inside the biggest present I got... it was an AIR FRYER! Makes sense, since I love to cook. I'll be making some homemade onion rings while I'm in Orlando... and maybe some chicken tenders too! It came with a ton of accessories too. A cake pan, a pizza pan...
  14. LunarFlareStudios

Got a BIG box of Japanese snacks for Christmas! The white chocolate KitKats were better than the...

Got a BIG box of Japanese snacks for Christmas! The white chocolate KitKats were better than the ones we have here in America... normally I'm not fond of white chocolate, but these were especially good. I also got wasabi peas, rice cakes, anime-themed biscuits, and egg yolk potato chips. Can't...
  15. LunarFlareStudios

Ahhh... tomorrow is Christmas Day. I finally get to see the presents tomorrow... can't wait to...

Ahhh... tomorrow is Christmas Day. I finally get to see the presents tomorrow... can't wait to see what's in the biggest box! I'm guessing a video game console to play anytime I visit. Or maybe it's a trick. A smaller box inside a bigger box. That would be funny, but not in the moment I'm dying...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D
For some reasons, my signature was replaced by god-knows-what, written in French. Had to re-replace it with my signature Nazeem-ish quote; not gonna remake my signature any time soon.
2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventure