Recent content by LunarFlareStudios

1. LunarFlareStudios

Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and...

Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and stepmom both tested positive for COVID-19 and I'm unable to visit them anytime soon. Meanwhile, I've just posted a new video on my YouTube.
  2. LunarFlareStudios

I don't have to evacuate. I'm not in the cone, so I'll just be staying indoors with canned food...

I don't have to evacuate. I'm not in the cone, so I'll just be staying indoors with canned food and bottled water. I even have a plan on how to ration my computer battery if the power goes out, and when I can I'll be sewing or painting things for my Tattletail movie.
  3. LunarFlareStudios

So I might catch the edge of Hurricane Ian... I'm scared but I'm ready.

So I might catch the edge of Hurricane Ian... I'm scared but I'm ready.
  4. LunarFlareStudios

Thanks for all the answers everyone! I'm so glad I'm not the only one excited about Halloween...

Thanks for all the answers everyone! I'm so glad I'm not the only one excited about Halloween this early. :D
  5. LunarFlareStudios

Anyone here already excited for Halloween, even though it's a whole month away? I already...

Anyone here already excited for Halloween, even though it's a whole month away? I already finished my costume. I'm going as Kitty FazCat from The Return to Freddy's! I also have my Helen Henny mascot outfit finished, so I might pass out candy as Helen Henny.
  6. LunarFlareStudios

I think it's worth a try though. Someone might actually want them, even if it's just one person.

I think it's worth a try though. Someone might actually want them, even if it's just one person.
  7. LunarFlareStudios

Sometimes I sit and wonder what my life might be like if I lived in another state... I've lived...

Sometimes I sit and wonder what my life might be like if I lived in another state... I've lived my entire life in the state of Florida and I've only seen snow twice in my whole life. Because of that, I now want to move somewhere I will have snow every winter. I'm sure my opinions on snow would...
  8. LunarFlareStudios

Oh ok. I didn't know what that meant, lol.

Oh ok. I didn't know what that meant, lol.
  9. LunarFlareStudios

I'm not a furry, I'm just a big Chuck E Cheese fan

I'm not a furry, I'm just a big Chuck E Cheese fan
  10. LunarFlareStudios

I don't know if you know this, but I've been trying to make a new Helen Henny costume. I receive...

I don't know if you know this, but I've been trying to make a new Helen Henny costume. I receive my order of feathers on Monday, and they're going to become Helen's hair. For those who don't know, Helen Henny is a chicken and Chuck E Cheese's girlfriend.
  11. LunarFlareStudios

So DeviantArt is having problems... which is bad, because I'm working on some new art to post...

So DeviantArt is having problems... which is bad, because I'm working on some new art to post. Meanwhile, we're about to have another Florida thunderstorm...
  12. LunarFlareStudios

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

There's a way to make scrolling text in-game that makes for a good credit roll. You just put "hiddenone" in the credits of your game. You could, alternatively, make a "readme" file and put credits there. As long as you credits hiddenone in some way, there should be no problems.
  13. LunarFlareStudios

I go home to Gardens tomorrow. Meanwhile, we Americans are mourning a huge loss today. With it...

I go home to Gardens tomorrow. Meanwhile, we Americans are mourning a huge loss today. With it being 9/11, I'd like to take a moment to pay my respects. September 11, 2001 was the day the Twin Towers were attacked and fell. Let's all hope something like that never happens again in our lives. God...
  14. LunarFlareStudios

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

You can't use them in the generator. You'll have to edit them manually in an editing software like Photoshop or GIMP.
  15. LunarFlareStudios

Lol, imagine having your birthday on a holiday... it must be awesome. It's awful for some others...

Lol, imagine having your birthday on a holiday... it must be awesome. It's awful for some others though... especially Christmas birthdays.

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel
still cursed with having an issue then solving it myself as soon as someone else explains it to me/is trying to help.

sure hope nobody thinks im weird not responding to them after they're only trying to help.
Erecting a giant stone monolith and inscribing the words "keep it simple stupid" upon it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orzorz808