lunarrosecrow's latest activity

• lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow reacted to Rugman's post in the thread Dual Campaigns? with Like Like.
    Very good advice here. A lot of people seem to struggle with this concept.
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow reacted to Andar's post in the thread Dual Campaigns? with Like Like.
    additionally, you can condition events based on which actors are in the party, so events will react differently even without using...
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow reacted to ATT_Turan's post in the thread Dual Campaigns? with Love Love.
    I'd suggest you try to make your thinking a bit more abstract. There are no concrete connections between the actor your player is...
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow replied to the thread Dual Campaigns?.
    oh alright thanks this helps a lot man your awesome.
  • lunarrosecrow
    So I was wondering is there a way to give a game a dual campaign I'm making a kind of dating sim but instead of making 2 different games...
  • lunarrosecrow
    Hello, I'm looking for a Female Shaolin monk uniform for RPG Maker MV for the TV and SV of this type of outfit. (If it is in a DLC pack...
    • shaolin-uniform-orange-cotton.jpg
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow commented on lunarrosecrow's profile post.
    ohhhh Kadowaka getting fancyyyyy ohhhhh
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow reacted to BK-tdm's comment on lunarrosecrow's profile post with Wow Wow.
    Yes, yes they did
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow updated their status.
    I think I'm buggin but did the Devs change the RPG Maker Website Symbol on the tab section from the old one?? Maybe I'm just slow but umm
  • lunarrosecrow
    this is true way better experience now that I have found it so kinda glad I found out from the latest maintenance update post we had a...
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow reacted to Shaz's comment on lunarrosecrow's profile post with Like Like.
    Be happy that you have discovered something new and exciting that you didn't know about before. :)
  • lunarrosecrow
    And I'm just knowing this after being here for THREE YEARS like that is something I don't know if I should be proud of or feel bad and...
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow reacted to Shaz's comment on lunarrosecrow's profile post with Sad Sad.
    There has always been a dark theme.
  • lunarrosecrow
    you telling me all these years I've been burning my Iris for nothing!!!
  • lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow reacted to slimmmeiske2's comment on lunarrosecrow's profile post with Wow Wow.
    We've had it for years, so yes. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)
Can anyone tell me what MV plugin allows you to do that clear-shockwave visual effect? I've seen a variation of it with fallen angel Olivia for battle effects but its strictly for guarding, but I've definitely seen it in other games being used both in and out of battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jl4867