Recent content by lunarrosecrow

1. lunarrosecrow

Free Kid Generator Parts

is there an adult version of the red hood that can be changed in color I'm no artist so I don't know how to use gimp and all that so is there another version of these for female adult
  2. lunarrosecrow

I want to find a few resources but I'm sure they haven't been made yet or aren't for adult...

I want to find a few resources but I'm sure they haven't been made yet or aren't for adult females so Noob question (Ishh Ikr you been here 2 years and still asking noob questions) but, where do you go to purchase or find someone to pay them to make generator resources
  3. lunarrosecrow

One pair of horns for the walk sprite.

Does anyone still have the resources that were in the mediafire it seems to be broken
  4. lunarrosecrow

Kai's resources for MV

I'd pay money for all those female clothing not kidding is there a place you put them for others or a site you have where they can be bought?
  5. lunarrosecrow

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

does anyone have a rar file with everything in it also do these have SV, TV and TVD for rpg maker mv?
  6. lunarrosecrow

How many characters in your opinion is enough

Oh I'm sorry does seem confusing when put that way, no what I mean is characters in-game not counting the main character. I want equal representation on both sides so when I say 12x12 or 14x14 I mean 12 Females and 12 Males or 15 Females and 15 Males if that makes sense
  7. lunarrosecrow

How many characters in your opinion is enough

So I'm making a game it doesn't have combat and if there is combat it is used mostly as a gag to make the player laugh so there isn't any need for party members outside of special events. It's centered around a few characters taking part in a sort of gameshow type of setting is the main...
  8. lunarrosecrow

Steampunk Tiles

Can these be used for RPG Maker MV? Or are they VX exclusives?
  9. lunarrosecrow

Steampunk Tiles

aww so no use for commercial projects :( man
  10. lunarrosecrow

Overalls

There was once this post that contained a generator piece with overalls in them I can't seem to find it on the forums or in the list. If anyone could link me to the post I'd gladly appreciate it.
  11. lunarrosecrow

Yuki's Battleground Guns

All these guns I needed for my game D: ... Your a saint miss marry me you wonderful creator you!! No but in all seriousness these are great thank you
  12. lunarrosecrow

Variety Of Guns For Your Heroes To Use In Battle

Do you are the savior of mankind teach me your ways oh great one!!!
  13. lunarrosecrow

He's right about that they do come back after, so I will always be the lowest virgin T^T

He's right about that they do come back after, so I will always be the lowest virgin T^T
  14. lunarrosecrow

D: ... I've been out done...

D: ... I've been out done...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me : "Wearing glasses is annoying."
*put out glasses*
Also me : "Keep mistaking 0, 6 and 8."
oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....
So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VideoGamesSoundtracks