LunarViolet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do I have hope to continue my project even my parents aren't proud on me and disagree for my passion on making games.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Yes you do! Keep on doing what you love as long as it's a good thing. My parents also don't support me. But I do make games as a hobby, nothing serious. So I just ignore their concerns. How about you show your parents your games? Maybe they'll change their minds if they're impressed?
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    That depends. If your "passion" makes you forget about any responsibility you have and your parents. They're not wrong.
    BlueMage
    BlueMage
    Trust me, it's nothing compare to what will be waiting for you in your adulthood
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113