Jul 13, 2017
Birthday:
May 23, 1998 (Age: 21)
Home Page:
Game Developer, Full-time student

Share This Page

Lunixx

Vampiric Empress, Female, 21, from NY

Finally getting back on my project! A BETA demo will be out tonight!!! Can't WAIT!!! Apr 9, 2017

Lunixx was last seen:
Jul 13, 2017
    1. Lunixx
      Lunixx
      Finally getting back on my project! A BETA demo will be out tonight!!! Can't WAIT!!!
    2. Lunixx
      Lunixx
      Started grinding on a "flash-RPG" that I'll make a thread for shortly. Really loving it! It'll only be 3 hours max of gameplay.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Good sized length for a rpg maker game. As a developer you can get a lot out of making many of these small games. Its a chance to cultivate your skills and go through the process of "finishing." An important skill to learn. Some use the maker for years and never actually get anything done.
        Mar 31, 2017
        Lunixx likes this.
    3. Lunixx
      Lunixx
      When you try to playtest your game and just get a black screen...great day to be a dev.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        On the bright side, pretty much anything else will be an improvement.
        Mar 30, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    4. Lunixx
      Lunixx
      Just saw how many maps I have more my mini-RPG Morpheus for the first area set. 50 and still counting O.O
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Yep yep! Even "mini" RPGs require a lot of resources, time, and effort. *sniffs* I'm sorry, it's just so hard seeing them all grown up, and needing 50+ maps. :p
        Mar 28, 2017
        Lunixx and Marsigne like this.
    5. Lunixx
      Lunixx
      Big update for my project page coming today! Also a playable demo that covers the first area! Which is a lot to explore!
      1. Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
    6. Lunixx
      Lunixx
      Moshi Moshi!!! Didn't want to just leave my wall blank. I will be uploading some content for it soon hopefully!!!
      1. The Stranger and SwaggyPhantom like this.
      2. SwaggyPhantom
        SwaggyPhantom
        neva gonna give you up~ neva gonna let you down~ neva gonna run around and desert you~ (also , looking forward to them games of yours :3 )
        Mar 22, 2017
        Lunixx likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 23, 1998 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    https://gayaxluna.wixsite.com/lunixx
    Game Developer, Full-time student
    About Me:
    I love everything geeky, and am going to college for game development. 18 and an Otaku for life.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Game creation
    I love everything geeky, and am going to college for game development. 18 and an Otaku for life.
    Currently am working on a mini-rpg.

Signature

[​IMG]