Recent content by Lunyc

1. Lunyc

SRD Translation Engine: Changing the language on event.

Works perfectly, wish I knew something about coding lol. You're a life saver, man! :ywink:
  2. Lunyc

SRD Translation Engine: Changing the language on event.

This actually works but doesn't save upon closing the game, when you open it again, the language has reset. Is there a way to fix it?
  3. Lunyc

Yanfly Profile Plugin picture gets cut off

So I'm having this problem with Yanfly's profile plugin, where each line of text cuts off the picture in the profile page. I've been looking around and saw that other people have the same problem but I couldn't find any solution whatsoever. My plugins are updated and I followed the right...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz