Recent content by Luozcurator

1. Luozcurator

MOG's Title Picture Command and YEP's Credits Page issue

Hey guys, I was using Moghunter's Title Picture Commands and ran into a an issue, when trying to link it to Yanfly's Credits Page. The "Continue" and "Options" stop the particle effects, blur the screen and appear above the commands. The "Credits" page doesn't and appears a layer below the...
  2. Luozcurator

How to add a gallery?

I seek help and guidance adding a gallery to my menu option! I am using yanfly's main menu manager and common event menu plugins. OK, maybe this a misnomer. I already have a way to add the gallery. I use a common event that displays the common event menu when the menu option is selected. This...
  3. Luozcurator

How to combine states or ailments?

And what would the commands for that common event would be? I tried, but I don't know anything about scripting so I haven't been able to make it work.
  4. Luozcurator

I don't know the exact number. The idea is recent, but the total number would be like four. Three (Nightmare, Freezeburn, Plague) of them made out of two base ailments and one (*Name pending*) made out of three.
  5. Luozcurator

I seek help and guidance adding combined states to my game! I wanted to do something different with my ailments system, a thing of those somes is the capability to combine ailments. For example, you have the states Asleep (Can't act, takes extra damage but recovers HP) and Afraid (may act and...
  6. Luozcurator

Help simulating Etrian Odyssey's bind system!

I seek help and guidance implementing an equivalent of Etrian Odyssey's bind system in my game! In case you are wondering, EO replaces the silence state with binds. Ex. head bind seals skills that use the head, mouth, eyes, etc. [Here's a more detailed description...
  7. Luozcurator

Sorry, I confused it with a tagline feature. It won't happen again.

Sorry, I confused it with a tagline feature. It won't happen again.
  8. Luozcurator

How to Suicide/Sacrifice Skill?

Yes, some do. Others heal the rest of the party while killing the user, and some I want to do massive damage to the enemy but as cost kill a party member. This formula might work, thanks! Edit: It does work, but it doesn't show the enemies' death animation. And it makes it look akward in...
  9. Luozcurator

Be engulf in Light! Be swallowed by Darkness! And be erased by Crimson!!! Heaven's Wheel of...

Be engulf in Light! Be swallowed by Darkness! And be erased by Crimson!!! Heaven's Wheel of Destruction: LUOZCURA GRAM!!!
  10. Luozcurator

How to Suicide/Sacrifice Skill?

I want to add a skill that kills the user and/or a party member after using it to my game. And I don’t know how. It’s mainly for enemies and I want them to show the common death animation instead of just disappearing. I did search in the forum and found this thread, but most of the information...
  11. Luozcurator

Seeking advice and guidance for multi-phase boss fights!

I tried that for the petrification, but it didn't work. It needs something more, because it came out like all the party being paralyzed rather than out right dead.
  12. Luozcurator

Right! The conditional branch! I always forget it! Yeah, it may work better than separating the transformations in other pages!
  13. Luozcurator

Be engulf in light! Be swallowed by darkness!

Be engulf in light! Be swallowed by darkness!
  14. Luozcurator

Like the title says I'm seeking advice and guidance for multiple phases boss fights for my first game! I wish to make a game that focuses mainly on boss fights. This means that they need to be more elaborate to fill the holes that lack of puzzles and dungeons left. To make battles less static...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quant