Recent content by luscian

1. Unique character advancement

I was hoping to use a custom graphical overlay for it like have anot entire section of menus dedicated to it. Here's a link to screenshot of chrono cross and the spell equip...
  2. Unique character advancement

Alright thank you for the quick reply. Those are deffinetly the right concept I'll play around with them and see if I like the result. If anyone has a suggestion to make where the Equipable spells work like items (again referencing chrono cross) please let me know.
  3. Unique character advancement

Not sure if there's a similar topic or even this exact one somewhere else but if it is I couldn't find it. Anyway I'm trying to add in a system that moves away from standard leveling to gain skills. If anyone has ever played chrono cross I want to do something like that. Where to use a skill it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nagamatsu1945