Lustermx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just finished Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate and, well, it was really fun! Much better than many jRPGs.
    Are you working on the sequel?
    IT ISN'T A PORT!? Is this real life...?
    Clydous
    Clydous
    You might be caught in a landslide.
    Lustermx
    Lustermx
    Siliconera reported that FFVII is confirmed to be in the works for PS4 and apparently they have a good track record for these kinds of things. I suppose we'll know for sure at the end of the Square Enix conference.
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Ah, I see. Imagine how big they'll be able to make Cloud's sword with all that next-gen technology!
    well, the only mmo I was good at is closing down :/
    hiromu656
    hiromu656
    lasted a lot longer than i expected.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    whoa I remember those ads...didn't realize how long it lasted.
    IXVI
    IXVI
    Toontowns been out forever. Im surprised to hear this. any particular reason why they're shutting down?
    Hey thanks for leaving some input on Blood Shard! For the record, the Project Dev thread/RMN profile for the game has a demo guide which might make besting the Interceptor a little easier :)
    Whenever someone has a GIF as an avatar, I can't help but stare at it for ages
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    i had a gif, but it wouldn't move. :(
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    Maybe everyone's avatar is a GIF, with a really long first frame, but keep watching you'll see it move.
    Yuki Harada
    It would seem my RSW entry is the only non-ace one :p
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    What age, what weapon, what style, it doesn't matter. As long as you know it would bring happiness and satisfaction to the players/testers. :) Good luck.
    Winterfate
    Poetic, but I agree with SoulPour777. Better the older tool you understand than the newer one you do not. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boredguy851