luzi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Luzi I hope you’re doing well. Haven’t seen anything from you in years and I’m a little bit worried. Seems that your latest post was made on this site back on 2020 so I’m hoping you read this. Sending prayers your way!
    My body is in so terrible condition. Diarrhea all frickin' day. I want something sweet so bad. Orz
    Pine
    Pine
    So you're having a ****ty day? XD
    My reaction when I saw your friend add and the fact you followed me on deviantart ~ http://i.imgur.com/E24KDPs.png (take this by joke lol this make me please a talented artist takes times to follow me xD)
    luzi
    luzi
    hahaha XD ,don't worry feel free to talk to me.

p.s. i'm bad at english language especially when my friend (him is my interpreter) going to sleep lol.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    okai o/

P.S : did you saw my english? I have a worst english than you~
    Still recovering from my disease, I started to pick up my project but can't do much, gotta watch out for hand cramp. Orz
    BCj
    BCj
    Can't wait to play this one & Eternal Dawn :D
    luzi
    luzi
    To be honest, my project is in pretty uncertain state due to my health problem. Maybe Eternal Dawn could come out faster. Orz
    BCj
    BCj
    Oh no :( I was waiting for the new demo, hah.

I hope you'll have a good and speedy recovery.
    Back from being hospitalized, but different this time. Thing is, I changed my kidney disease medication to a more aggressive kind of immunosuppressant. The side effect however, was so bad that it damaged my white blood cell and gave me Anemia and my body is also lack in potassium. At first I thought my body was adjusting to this new medication. I only knew it was this bad when I went to the hospital and needed emergency blood transfusion. It was the most horrible three weeks of my life.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Woah that's insane. Glad to hear you're ok now o_o
    Candacis
    Candacis
    I hope you are feeling better now, take care!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yuck! Doesn't help that hospitals are the least restful place ever. I'm glad you got better, feeling like that is soul crushing.
    Old Intro of my game project.

I'm not going to use this version anymore so I figure I'll just record and post it here. This is the introduction part of the cancelled RMVXA version. Due to the change in engine and story plot, this scene is removed.
    Waiting for The ordered FFT-0 HD. The taste of waiting is so bitter. lol
    Persona 5 announced, I can now die in peace
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    aww, darn, I am a bit later... XD
    Arin
    Arin
    Half-Life 3 confirmed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One year and two days ago, I got RMMV. So far I have:

» Gotten Ideas™ from VXA’s music.
» Made a test project to teach myself the basics.
» Successfully done up a no-combat outline for Ideas™.
» Entered the Boss Battle Build Bout.
» Burned out for over seven months after trying the One Map Challenge.
» Found my groove again about a month ago.

And it feels good to be back on track again.
Let there be light!
title2 copy.png

Just a little mood-piece for the game I'm working on with @spillycat :)
Logo of the new game I‘ve been working on with @Finnuval ! F05668FB-8AE1-4214-948F-0F58397FF282.jpeg
"What!? 2000!? There's no way that can be right!""It's over 2900!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peppers