Recent content by luzi

1. luzi

RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

New lightning system look so good!.
  2. luzi

What game are you currently Playing?

Right now im playing On Nintendo Switch - Bloodstained Ritual of the Night - Ace Attorney Trilogy HD On Mobile Phone - Azur Lane
  3. luzi

Easier JRPGs?

Trails of Cold Steel 1-2 is quite easy, and you can play with Turbo mode that make leveling and traveling in this game not a chore.
  4. luzi

[XBC2] Who is best girl?

Til these day I still cant decide who best girl. I really like both Pyra and Mythra alot both personality and design. and Character Design artist is my favorite too. (I even bought figure both of them lol) I vote Mythra though because I like her design more then Pyra abit. PS.Tbh i like pnuema...
  5. luzi

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I've tried that method before, it will reset the number of turns left in the state and it can be exploited to make the enemy stunned forever so I think I'll need another workaround.
  6. luzi

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I have a question regarding Action Sequence. I'm trying to use a skill with action sequence command that will make the target move or float. However, if the target is inflicted a state that won't allow them to move (like Stun), any other action sequence will not move them at all even though I...
  7. luzi

Favorite RPG (growing up)

I'm begin to play JRPG game around middle school. I'm starting with PS2 game. After start using RPG Maker XP, I'm going back to play some old game in SNES because i want to find some idea and learn about old school JRPG more. PS2 : FFX ,Kingdom Hearts ,Ar Tonelico 2 SNES : FFVI ,Chrono Trigger...
  8. luzi

April Goals and Progress Thread

Getting familliar with RM again after long hiatus. I've been studying RPG Maker MV seriously and resuse existing resources to make a short prologue demo. I want to implement what I've learned for the past one month. Not sure if I'll succeed. I wanted to use placeholders but on the other hand, I...
  9. luzi

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hello there guys, I'm using Yanfly's Attachable Augment plugin. Thing is, I need to unequip and remove the weapon equipped by the character at some point then equip them with another weapon. If that weapon has augments attatched, it'll disappear along with the removed weapon. I'd like to ask if...
  10. luzi

Best Ending for a JRPG: Good One, or Sad One?

For JRPG, I always prefer good ending. I don't wan't to invest hundred of hours only to see the bad ending or even bittersweet ending.
  11. luzi

Your Favourite Anime (can be more than one)

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Angel Beats! Little Busters! No Game No Life Monogatari Series Arpeggio of Blue Steel Spice and Wolf Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood Stein;Gate WORKING!!
  12. luzi

What game are you currently Playing?

Just Finish Trails of Cold Steel II. Will starting Trails in the Sky Trilogy and Continue to Crossbell duology game next after.
  13. luzi

Smash Ultimate Newcomers, who do YOU want???

Rex with Homura and Hikari.
  14. luzi

What is your favorite game developer today?

I have a few devs I like very much namely: Falcom: Their world-building and settings are really their strong point and I'm binge-playing this series right now. Monolith Soft: I didn't care much about their games until I tried Xenoblade 2, the best recent games I ever tried. ATLUS: Given, for...
  15. luzi

Story of your life - What's your biggest regret?

My greatest regret was that I was neglectful and didn't bother to do a health checkup at first when I wasn't well for a while until my feet swelled up. Later I found out that SLE had caused me misery and my kidney was beyond saving.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin