LVGames's latest activity

• LVGames
    LVGames replied to the thread No Travel Game Jam.
    @Touchfuzzy Mine is not a download, it plays on the web browser Html.
  • LVGames
    LVGames reacted to Touchfuzzy's post in the thread No Travel Game Jam Stream! with Love Love.
    Hello Everyone! I hope you'll join me this Friday through Sunday as I play through every single entry in our No Travel Game Jam! I'll...
  • LVGames
    LVGames commented on GoodSelf's profile post.
    Wow this is looking great. I like how your making this. Very different.
  • LVGames
    LVGames reacted to V_Aero's status with Love Love.
    Reading bad reviews is actually what a Game Designer needs to improve his game, but it still hurts :(
  • LVGames
    LVGames commented on V_Aero's profile post.
    Yes you were hard on my game review. Thank you for the review I like all types of reviews. No sugar coating.
  • LVGames
    The game looks really great, and many people already told you. So I just add some things that I think you can improve or what makes me...
  • LVGames
    LVGames reacted to Tanarex's comment on Tanarex's profile post with Like Like.
    Well, pretty much changed the entire icon set. Add my own stuff from resource packs and stuff. I was able to playtest most of it and fix...
  • LVGames
    LVGames reacted to Touchfuzzy's post in the thread No Travel Game Jam with Like Like.
    Looking like the official RMW stream of all the games (featuring me playing all the games), will be done the 15th and 16th of this month...
  • LVGames
    LVGames commented on Avery's profile post.
    @JohnDoeNews Hello have you took part in the No Travel Game Jam?
  • LVGames
    LVGames commented on Avery's profile post.
    Well its crazy a women would insult anyone for walking with a phone in your hand. I dont see why anyone would get angry for that.
  • LVGames
    Are you looking for art like this? Here's the link. https://robertpinero.itch.io/
  • LVGames
    Review: Tenko Story Graphics +Impressive for the time limit +Chaotic blocky pixelated style with bright colors. Seems self-aware of...
  • LVGames
    Played it. Beated the Big chicken. Liked it. Nice job! :thumbsup-right:
  • LVGames
    @phamtruong1992 Are you sure so far its working on 3 devices I check. It could be a browser thing for you. Which browser are you using...
  • LVGames
    LVGames updated their status.
    For anyone that wanted to try my No Travel Game Jam submission. It runs on your browser window so its instant play nothing to download...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head
I'm glad I found those fishies by @whtdragon so I had a proper base to start pixeling the first enemies in the game.
Such cuties... yeah.
Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
figaro24