Recent content by LxCharon

1. LxCharon

Work has kept me from being on here much, and with SXSW coming up idk when that's going to...

Work has kept me from being on here much, and with SXSW coming up idk when that's going to change. le sigh
  2. LxCharon

What are the Best games you all have played?

@Zelda Omg I love the original Warcraft and Warcraft II, the campaign editor in WC2 is probably the first "game building" program I ever used. I always feel bad that since WoW came out everyone has forgotten the original Warcraft games, but in my opinion they were soooo much better than the...
  3. LxCharon

Well i hope your vacation was relaxing and fun at least @[89562:@GoodSelf]

Well i hope your vacation was relaxing and fun at least @[89562:@GoodSelf]
  4. LxCharon

RMMV NORMORT QUEST! by Andronius

Good Job Andronius! Proud of you buddy!
  5. LxCharon

Fully Evented Thieving System!

@Trihan I have never, ever been so insulted in my entire life! How dare you come into this, my home, on the day of my daughter's wedding, and come for my glorious, amazing, well-deserved crown?! There isn't a hyperbole writer in this entire universe that could write a hyperbole as big, and over...
  6. LxCharon

Fully Evented Thieving System!

Here it is for anyone looking for it:
  7. LxCharon

The Calm And the Fury: Art Contest

Congrats you three! That's awesome!
  8. LxCharon

Do you first decide on story or gameplay?

Neither, I come up with a concept or idea I want to show. And then I write the story and come up with the mechanics to support that concept. Good games are a many legged beast that all support the central idea. Like Final Fantasy 6 the central concept is the group of heroes or party management...
  9. LxCharon

RPG Maker FES coming this summer

Just an aside for @Reapergurl and @Parallax Panda the nintendo 3DS is not only still going strong (selling double the units it sold in 2015 in 2016) but is actually one of the biggest selling consoles of all time. (outselling the wii U, the ps4 and the xbox one) So from a financial position if...
  10. LxCharon

Which I feel influences a lot of people in what tasks they can do with their right and with...

Which I feel influences a lot of people in what tasks they can do with their right and with their left. Like if I'm making a concerted effort to do something I do it right handed, but everything else I do left handed. (I can also write with both hands, but can't draw with both as odd as that is)
  11. LxCharon

I'm ambidextrous too, but I think that I'm ambi by way of I'm suppose to be left handed and just...

I'm ambidextrous too, but I think that I'm ambi by way of I'm suppose to be left handed and just learned to be right handed in school.
  12. LxCharon

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Wow these resources are amazing and so useful!!!! I applaud you! Thanks for all this!
  13. LxCharon

February Goals and Progress Thread

Wow everyone has gotten so much done this month! Good Jobs all around! @Archeia good luck with the tileset, I don't envy you, but I love the sprites you're making! @Amysaurus love the new look, and I feel it fits so perfectly with the evolution of your style. @Marquise* That dragon is...
  14. LxCharon

Ideas for "Death"

This video shows a very good interpretation of Death as a mother figure. I also love how she towers over everyone and is like 12 feet tall. The video is short but brilliant and touching and I suggest anyone watch it. The best way of making Death different is making it not evil. Death is natural...
  15. LxCharon

If you have one wish what would it be? and Why?

I would wish to never tire. Could you imagine how much you could accomplish if you never had to sleep? And I don't really dream ever so I wouldn't be missing anything there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unisity