Recent content by Lydyn

1. Lydyn

Lover's Rift

Sadly, I've found without any education or previous practice in the past (like I played the flute in 4th grade?)... that I'm terrible at composing. Mostly because I feel like I'm sitting here just mashing keys and hoping it sounds decent. xD
  2. Lydyn

Lover's Rift

Yes ladies (and gentlemen, I guess, lol), I'm back. ^.^ I've been taking quite the long break, but don't be fooled! You better believe I'm dedicated to seeing this done. I've gotten some much needed time away from the project and have a few plans on doing mini-projects & maps in order to brush...
  3. Lydyn

Yeah!~ Just vacation time, so taking a rather long break... but I need to start on making maps...

Yeah!~ Just vacation time, so taking a rather long break... but I need to start on making maps for mini projects, haha.
  4. Lydyn

Finally, my laptop is fixed! Might still take a few days to get organized, but I am back. ^.^

Finally, my laptop is fixed! Might still take a few days to get organized, but I am back. ^.^
  5. Lydyn

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Especially since I just got my laptop fixed, I wanted to post here saying how great of a job Alvery did!~  I hope others can make use of some of these icons as well, since I know it can be difficult to find modern, especially steampunk-like icons. ^.^
  6. Lydyn

For anyone wondering - I'm taking some time off to recharge. ^.^

For anyone wondering - I'm taking some time off to recharge. ^.^
  7. Lydyn

Streaming once more, for anyone up and about late at night!~ http://www.twitch.tv/lydyn1

Streaming once more, for anyone up and about late at night!~ http://www.twitch.tv/lydyn1
  8. Lydyn

Writer Mapping Contest

Credits -- • Enterbrain RTP • hiddenone • PandaMaru • BenBen & kitten 2021 • Celianna • Lunarea • Ayene-chan Diaeitsch's Map Entry 'And how else were we supposed to unwind? After all, being chased from his majesty's army for a week straight often put people's nerves on edge. Myself, I...
  9. Lydyn

Lover's Rift

With a new day, comes new screenshots! Feel free to browse the up-to-date ones and even check out a couple alpha screenshots at the website!~
  10. Lydyn

Edeon: Isaac Chronicles

This looks nice. ^.^ The screenshots are especially interesting ... and so is the main character, though I'd be cautious about a person like that, haha. Keep up the good work!
  11. Lydyn

Calamity

I agree with the above for the most part and those are some great pointers. I will say though that it has potential!  It's very interesting how to use set up the modern tilesets ... though adding more details wouldn't hurt you. One thing I do approve of though is a female heroine. It's becoming...
  12. Lydyn

Sorry I've been quiet lately everyone!~ Been busy and taking a few personal days. ^.^

Sorry I've been quiet lately everyone!~ Been busy and taking a few personal days. ^.^
  13. Lydyn

Signature Issue

I tried testing all the images and the ones that do not lead directly to the image were fixed or removed and it still gives me the same error ... which is weird all together because when I went to edit my signature, it had nothing to do with adding or editing ANY of the images. >.>
  14. Lydyn

Signature Issue

Sorry, still didn't help.  =(
  15. Lydyn

Signature Issue

Hope this is the correct place to post this, but I am getting an issue with my signature on both rpgmakervxace.net and rpgmakerweb.com. The error message is; "Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image." However ALL images included in the signature are all under the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jinbloodedge