Recent content by LynX

1. LynX

Hudell Character Effects

$game_player.flash(10 255 255 255 255) Hi really nice job !  I have a question how flash with diffrent color ? what would the script call look like ? ok i get it, it looks like that:   $game_player.flash(10 255 255 255 255)
  2. LynX

Sapphire Action System IV

Thanks man Im gonna dig a little with it. Hover I thinkt the main problem is the "[n]" maybe there should be diffrent value.
  3. LynX

ok I find something like this but...  for event in $game_map.enemies         if (event.px - px).abs < event.cx && (event.py - py).abs < event.cy           next if event.enemy.static           perform_damage(event) and $game_variables[651]=$game_map.events[event].enemy.hp but it didnt take...
  4. LynX

Yup but i started analissing the saphire code and finally figured out that it was a $game_variables[651]=$game_player.recover  :P  Btw Kyoui did you find a way how to get life(to variable) from the enemy which was last attacked ? or this is impossibru :D ?
  5. LynX

Hi it's me again I have a question is there a way to get data from "Recover" count to the variable from hero ?  by recover I mean the point where you cant attack use skills etc.  
  6. LynX

Btw, Kyoui is there a way to heal enemy? using this formula: $game_map.events[x].damage_enemy(value)   ?? EDIT: Ok I used this command... and it's working for healing enemy. $game_map.events[1].enemy.hp += 1
  7. LynX

Yeah it some bug i think from sas maybe I get the data too early. Because first of the Enemy is regular Autostart event which say something then he turn Selfswitch where there is Enemy setup hmm maybe that why. I put few 0,2 wait before gattering the data and working.
  8. LynX

Hmm its weird man I put in Enemies max Hp of this enemy like 10 and Im getting number 25 in variables... why ? 
  9. LynX

However I have still one question how get this number to specific variable ?
  10. LynX

Thank You very Much! Working like a charm!
  11. LynX

Hi guys did anyone found out how to check enemy hp? Via Codntional Branch/Script ?? Is there a way to check the current enemy life ?
  12. LynX

Celestian Achievement Script Call

Hi I have a problem with this script i cant figure out how to script call via my common event.
  13. LynX

Disabling input

Hi I've made autorun event where two this event move and and another move in repeat option to the right and the text is showing with auto-changing (command : \^) but I figured out if I start to pressing C button the event which has autorun is stopping(movement but messages go on)... Is there a...
  14. LynX

Khas Blocking by value

Yeah thanks... figured it out after 2h :P needed to add this $game_variable as a value of colddown :P now its working really good. We can close it.
  15. LynX

Khas Blocking by value

HI I have a question im using SaS IV Saphire Battle system with aditional BLocking script and there is a setup at the begining of the script which looks like this:   module Block_Core      # Key used to block (default is R, which means W on your keyboard)     Block_Key = Input::R      #...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Check out SpokenWord- my text-to-speech plugin for RPG Maker MV!
just watched spacex launch. was awesome.
Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizz