LyonBuster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Next Step is going to be Ph.D.
    I am currently playing Persona 4 Golden on Steam and it is truly marvelous (First time, as i've only played with Nintendo consoles). I wanna make my games in a kind of Persona's way...
    Currently studying for a Mathematical Physics exam and working on my Master Thesis of Science of Materials...
    GAN had been step away for a while...
    I didn't knew till I played it that PERSONA games school life are very very similar of what i am looking for with GAN game. I should start writing the pdfs when i finish all that i am gathering, and also, i should make a plugin in order to control the pdfs!!!
    Just broken...
    And how is this that people don't answer questions?
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    They can't if they don't have the answer...
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Most of us are not Degica employees, just other users like yourself. We're not obligated to answer your questions. That being said, you posted one thread in a sub-forum I've never even heard of. And your latest one is about a plugin, which means you need to hope another nice user with that plugin will solve your problem. :LZSwink:
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Tip: bump your topic
    Both The Mercenary and GAN would be done in the future... But now, let's do a personal unique game for my girlfriend and her sisters
    Perfect!!! The point is to use window.open() wisely I finally can conquer the world!!! HA HA HAAAAAA:kaopride:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen too! [Free Plugin]
Still, a lot to be done. But already did a lot of things for the MZ version! And it is already working ^^
I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vini243