Recent content by M.I.A.

1. M.I.A.

ORIGINALS by aqua

Simply beautiful! Great work! :) -MIA
  2. M.I.A.

Low vs High numbers

I prefer low numbers, honestly. And I usually use (what I consider, at least) low numbers. It's easier to balance and easier to predict. As a player, I don't care about low vs high numbers as long as I can readily know what my skills, attacks, and stats will look like in battle. Having...
  3. M.I.A.

How does magic work within your project's universe? Questions and answers welcome.

Unless a game I'm working on is heavily centered on the source of magic being a core theme for the story, I try to explain Magic as little as possible. It's a part of the world that the characters live in. It exists in that capacity. It is accepted in the lore and now the player can simply enjoy...
  4. M.I.A.

Should i buy all rpg makers on the next steam sale to use their rtp? Or should i spend with DLCs?

I got them all cuz I support the work put into making them accessible. There was once a time many moons ago when there was no real legal means to use an RPGMaker. I support the progress and the dedication to our community! :) -MIA
  5. M.I.A.

Guns/ fire arms in a fantasy world.

That's a mistake you only make 1-3 times. LOL!! Back in my modding days, when the PSP could be modded pretty easily, I made some stupid aesthetic tweaks to FFTWOTL. Since guns were ranged magical vessels and could have a flag for an elemental attribute, I made a gun called Ghost Hunter and...
  6. M.I.A.

Guns/ fire arms in a fantasy world.

Such an underrated game. Ahead of it's time when it came out. So many ways you can play it.. I've kinda always felt the Final Fantasy series did a pretty good job integrating guns and other technology. They tended to do it in a way that didn't remove you from the fantasy element, nor did it...
  7. M.I.A.

Actor3_4 SV

Unless I am reading the translation incorrectly, I believe I am permitted to post it. To use is to agree to their terms. :) -MIA
  8. M.I.A.

Actor3_4 SV

I have the SV Actor.. but now that their website is down, and I can't recall their terms.. I'll refrain from posting it. Perhaps somebody can recall their terms? -MIA
  9. M.I.A.

Alchemist & Chef Ability (I'm Stuck at 5th & 6th)

There isn't a whole lot to go on here, but a skill I like to give my Alchemists is "Adverse", which replaces potions/items effects with the opposite Targeting and Effect. For example: Normal: -Heroes are fighting 2 Imps. -Alchemist uses Ether on Ally, Ally regains all MP -Next turn, Alchemist...
  10. M.I.A.

Visible Enemies & Escape

I've done things a couple of ways for different projects that had on map encounters. Most as similar to what others have already said, so I will be brief in my descriptions. 1: Upon escape, the on map enemy will be bright red, then the red fades to normal. There were different speeds that this...
  11. M.I.A.

Which game (RPG in particular) has the best story?

Has nobody chimed in with Lunar Silver Star Story yet? Or even Wild Arms? Gosh.. those were the golden days.. :) -MIA
  12. M.I.A.

(MZ) Resource Request for Character SV Battler and Faces

I don't know if they are active on here anymore. I can't seem to tag them.. but if you go to my page, they are tagged for credit. -MIA
  13. M.I.A.

(MZ) Resource Request for Character SV Battler and Faces

Just to clarify, I did not create the sprite, another user created it. I had simply commissioned it from them and released it for the community. :) I would also love to see a SV Battler put together for Apple Kid! <3 -MIA
  14. M.I.A.

M.I.A.'s Creations & Edits (Updated 03JUL22) - Apple Kid

UPDATED THREAD: Added Apple Kid!! :) See Terms on page one. Enjoy!! So sorry I never saw your post from January. You are correct. They may be included in games on Steam, so long as all the Terms are met. :) -MIA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielbs