Recent content by m1y4mura

1. m1y4mura

RPG Maker-style map maker

I'll check TileD out then My problem is that I like detailing a lot, especially in exterior maps, and I'm too lazy to create custom tilesets for every single map I make Especially when I use custom roofs and I can put only two per map, it's really frustrating
  2. m1y4mura

It's okay if it generates a picture, I don't mind doing some parallax mapping
  3. m1y4mura

Is there any programs with good tile based map making where I could build maps for my game in rpg maker? The mapping there is fine but I'm getting a little bit frustrated with the tileset limitation. I could use a photo editing software, but working whit autotiles that way is a pain in the ass.
  4. m1y4mura

RMMZ Zoom plugin for MZ

Thanks for letting me know! Unfortunately, I was using the testing period for MZ to see if I could fully transfer the game to that engine, but there was too much plugins I couldn't find so I ended up not buying it and sticking with MV for this project. But if I ever come back to MZ, I'll...
  5. m1y4mura

RMMV Freeze map with custom menu

yeah those 2 arent really what im looking for, but thanks maybe there is a way to just pause the day/night cycle of the Community Lighting plugin? For what I tested, the only way is to put 0 as speed, but then the whole map just turns black :/
  6. m1y4mura

Ignore the sheep. Sheep is helping me test stuff. Sheep is friend
  7. m1y4mura

I've created a custom menu using common events, but I'm facing some problems. I'm using Community Lighting to create a night cycle and the tint changes on the screen are visible even though the game should be paused. Also, my main character has idle animations, so she keeps moving while the menu...
  8. m1y4mura

RMMZ Zoom plugin for MZ

I'll be following for updates on this, hope you can find a solution soon! Maybe this will sound kinda dumb, I have no idea how plugins like this work, but maybe look at other people's codes to see how they solve this? I think the MBS_MapZoom I referenced earlier did the same thing as your...
  9. m1y4mura

RMMZ Zoom plugin for MZ

Hey, thank you so much! This was exactly what I was looking for! I just have one problem whit it, the menus seem to scale and distort as well. Is there a way I can fix it?
  10. m1y4mura

RMMZ Zoom plugin for MZ

Just to clarify, what MBS_MapZoom did was this: the camera always followed the player, but when it hit the borders of the map, it stopped in that position and didn't let any black space on the borders That's what I'm looking for
  11. m1y4mura

RMMZ Zoom plugin for MZ

Thanks for the reply! I tested both of them out but unfortunately none does what I need. I was able to zoom with script calls in a parallel event (not really ideal for performance, but it is what it is), but I still need a way for the camera to be limited to the map size. Maybe there is a way...
  12. m1y4mura

RMMZ Zoom plugin for MZ

Is there any good Zoom MZ plugin? What I need is a plugin that let me set a default zoom that follows the player around and is blocked by map borders so that the black bars don't show. Something like MBS_MapZoom from MV, but for MZ...
  13. m1y4mura

Window opacity in VisuStella Core plugin doesn't change

I have no idea how I didn't see that :rswt Thank you so much!
  14. m1y4mura

Hi, thanks for the reply! So, I want every window to be full opacity, not just the message one. But even changing the settings I showed on the images didn't work for any of them. The Window skin is full opacity. I was working on this game on MV and had made these effect there using the Yanfly...
  15. m1y4mura

I want the window background to have full opacity. I menaged to do this just fine with yanfly plugins on MV, but in MZ and with VisuStella plugins it doesn't seem to work the same way for some reason. I've changed the window opacity in the plugin but it doesn't affect the in game windows at all...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a screenshot from my Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild fan remake:
screenshot.png
I wish I'd been able to take a photo of the kittens at work. I love working at the pet shop... also those kittens just wanted my attention all day, but I had to stock the cat food and stick stickers on pet beds.
Of course, I did make some time for those sweet little kitties. They just wouldn't stop meowing!
Slightly late due to PC issues, but come and join me for Throwback Thursday! Tonight we'll be continuing Beneath a Steel Sky. https://twitch.tv/trihanstreams
And my new character is complete!... at least the design now i gotta do spriting :kaoswt:
Screenshot_20221208-134313_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiddleling