Recent content by MacelloVerum

1. MacelloVerum

RMMV Party member selection overlay does not appear

So all I have to do is reorder them? That won't mess with my game in any way, besides making my current saves in the game itself unusable?
  2. MacelloVerum

I've poured far too much passion into my project so far, I definitely don't plan on giving up over something simple like that! I've posted a screenshot of my plugins, in case that might help. My project only begins with a single party member, but I'll look into what you said just in case. The...
  3. MacelloVerum

These are all of the plugins I currently have installed, and there are a lot of them. It seems to just be an issue with the main menu manager or the YEP menu overhaul, because when they were disabled, the menu reappeared. They're not essential to my project, but if possible, I'd like to work to...
  4. MacelloVerum

I'm having an issue in my game where the party member selection overlay does not appear while playing. When I select an option in the menu, such as "Equip" or "Skills", the menu that opens to display which party member I want to view is invisible. I can still move my cursor up or down to select...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattalu