Recent content by Macrobear

1. [STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Hi, Great work with the beast book plugins! I'm actually using the older STV SimpleBeastBook plugin as it better suits the needs of my game with its simplicity and the category feature. However, I was wondering if there was a way to implement the book complete variable and switch as I'd like to...
  2. Suikoden Like Weapon Upgrade

This is great! Is there any way we could add the weapons current level to its name? For example if you have a 'Sword Lv 1' and you upgrade it at the blacksmith it then becomes 'Sword Lv 2'.
  3. VE - Materia System

Works perfectly as a solution, don't know why I didn't think of that. The materia window even displays the skills added as traits. Thanks Victor.
  4. VE - Materia System

Excellent. Thanks Victor, got that working. Is there a way to add multiple skills to a single level materia?
  5. VE - Materia System

Hi Victor, Great plugin. Just wanted to know how to disable the compatibility with yanfly's victory aftermath. I'm not using a level up/AP system for the materia in my game and wanted to stop the aftermath AP gain window from appearing. Thanks,

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cithiri