Heirukichi and Shaz, thank you for your replies.
Moderator, thank you for moving my topic.
In my main project I want there to be plenty of usable items in small amounts. Also item invocation speed is gonna be set to maximum.
So I assume, that there can be cases when player by...
Heirukichi, thank you for such an accurate explanation.
Now I see that this issue can be broken into two parts:
1. Multiple actors are able to select one item as their action.
2. During a turn only one actor uses that item, and other(s) just skips their action.
Oh well, I can tolerate first...
Actually I'm not sure if it's a bug, or is it supposed to work like that, but look:
0) Let's start a clear project.
1) For example, let's a group of four actors have one instance of this item:
2) During battle I can choose Items command and select desirable item from the list...