MagicMagor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't makered in a year. First thing to do? Update my plugin of course :) (And plan another ambitious project of course)
    *sigh* Around 1 to 1.5h wasted hunting for a bug in my plugin - because my test-setup using $gameVariables was wrong.

At least it's working now and i learned something.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Yep, scripting is like that. :-(  Last year I lost 12 hours to a missing underscore and 3 to a pair of brackets (that should have been parentheses).  We're all there sometimes.  #PROGRAMMERLIFE
    When i'm at work i can't wait to go home to work on my game. And at home i do everything but work on the game. :( Why...?
    First really productive day. My idea of making a lot of small functional maps (fine-tuning comes later) is working. Already done 10 maps today and the day isn't over (and i have the day off tomorrow).
    Three small prototype inside-maps, a half-finished barebone maps of a village and some database-settings. Not the most productive day, but better than nothing after a year-long pause :)
    Healthy again Yeah \o/ - And start the new week with bureaucratic stuff ugh.. on the upside just ordered a new laptop, current estimate is next friday \o/
    Used most of my free time the last day to work on the concept of my main project (Morgun) - the arum-project will likely be canceled. Three weeks is clearly not enough time for me to make even a simple game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keiberus