mahan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now absorbing energy to remove frustration to recover my corrupted project again :(
    What does Error Application data: mean?! :( I just can go the title screen but can't reach my game anymore :(
    No Game Dev for today... I had too much with my office projects today XD I will be just dreaming now what I want to do next with my game dev project XD
    So freaking cold here in the Philippines XD #ClimateChange
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    so it got extended again?? oh crap... actually heating water helps in taking a bath, but after that you will feel more of the coldness outside...
    mahan
    mahan
    well yeah the news said it XD.

BTW I am already not sick with the coldness because our office is always below 19 degrees much freaking cold outside XD. I am just amazed now because everywhere is cold XD hahaha
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    that's a cold office... our office is maybe around 22 or 21...
    I created a puzzle for my game and even myself have a hard time to solve it #epicfail
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Not an epic fail, if the creator of the puzzle has a hard time doing it, I call that a win. I love hard puzzles.
    mahan
    mahan
    thanks for the motivation XD but now I almost wrote the whole pattern of the puzzle in a paper so I can finish testing everything XD
    Arin
    Arin
    I did the same thing, too. I think the puzzle now is a bit more bearable.
    Grammar checks... here and there... XD #GameStoryDialogs
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    Hur I shall be doing that today probably before I write more script XD
    Why does screen shake stops during dialog :( #nowLookingForAHack
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Someone wrote a fix for that, I think. Do a search (and if you're serious about needing help, ask in the forum ;) )
    mahan
    mahan
    @shaz? really... whew... as I said, I don't need to write any script anymore haha, its already been written by someone already always XD
    mahan
    mahan
    hahha I found it out ! XD no script tricks needed! thanks XD
    after 8 hours of scripting and story implementation.... I NEED REST!! XD
    mahan
    mahan
    @aurorarain, I have always a scrip testing maps in my production project and I did it before I started implementing the story XD so I won't waste any time because of scripts =) Scripting just happen again now because of too much eventing XD
    mahan
    mahan
    @Cryptic, me I wasted a week just to make a logo of my game XD hahahaha
    mahan
    mahan
    @Chaotic me, If I don't have office work I do game dev work XD heheh =) game dev time really varies for me =)
    RPGMVXA + Excel + Audacity + GIMP + Interative Ruby Interpreter = Whole Game Dev Experience #LOL
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    though it's mostly, RMVXA+notepad++
    mahan
    mahan
    if Notepad is not enough then use Notepad++... anyways why still use notepad if you use notepad++ hahaha well I do also the same thing... I need an extra clipboard XD
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    coz it's pinned on my start menu... hahahahaha
    !@#!@# corrupted game dev files again!!! :( setting an automatic cloud synchronization now :(
    mahan
    mahan
    my project really starts very slow because I do have a lot resources already that can make my rpgmvxace to stop responding and then crash...;( then after that my files is not valid anymore... I use woratana backup script but I need something that backup my files when i press CTRL+S! XD
    mahan
    mahan
    resting for now... remembering what were the things corrupted before the backup :(
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Redundancy is good. Use both manual and automatic measures.
    You have completed the FLAME RECOLOR QUEST Engr. Shana! THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS (claps) =)
    Just leave the sprites and graphics! continue mapping and applying the story! #gameDevPriorities
    making my character drawings blush.... hahaha I must have a girl companion to draw for my characters XD its too hard for me XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MIGUARDI