mahan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now absorbing energy to remove frustration to recover my corrupted project again :(
    What does Error Application data: mean?! :( I just can go the title screen but can't reach my game anymore :(
    No Game Dev for today... I had too much with my office projects today XD I will be just dreaming now what I want to do next with my game dev project XD
    So freaking cold here in the Philippines XD #ClimateChange
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    so it got extended again?? oh crap... actually heating water helps in taking a bath, but after that you will feel more of the coldness outside...
    mahan
    mahan
    well yeah the news said it XD.

BTW I am already not sick with the coldness because our office is always below 19 degrees much freaking cold outside XD. I am just amazed now because everywhere is cold XD hahaha
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    that's a cold office... our office is maybe around 22 or 21...
    I created a puzzle for my game and even myself have a hard time to solve it #epicfail
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Not an epic fail, if the creator of the puzzle has a hard time doing it, I call that a win. I love hard puzzles.
    mahan
    mahan
    thanks for the motivation XD but now I almost wrote the whole pattern of the puzzle in a paper so I can finish testing everything XD
    Arin
    Arin
    I did the same thing, too. I think the puzzle now is a bit more bearable.
    Grammar checks... here and there... XD #GameStoryDialogs
    CrypticCuddler
    CrypticCuddler
    Hur I shall be doing that today probably before I write more script XD
    Why does screen shake stops during dialog :( #nowLookingForAHack
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Someone wrote a fix for that, I think. Do a search (and if you're serious about needing help, ask in the forum ;) )
    mahan
    mahan
    @shaz? really... whew... as I said, I don't need to write any script anymore haha, its already been written by someone already always XD
    mahan
    mahan
    hahha I found it out ! XD no script tricks needed! thanks XD
    after 8 hours of scripting and story implementation.... I NEED REST!! XD
    mahan
    mahan
    @aurorarain, I have always a scrip testing maps in my production project and I did it before I started implementing the story XD so I won't waste any time because of scripts =) Scripting just happen again now because of too much eventing XD
    mahan
    mahan
    @Cryptic, me I wasted a week just to make a logo of my game XD hahahaha
    mahan
    mahan
    @Chaotic me, If I don't have office work I do game dev work XD heheh =) game dev time really varies for me =)
    RPGMVXA + Excel + Audacity + GIMP + Interative Ruby Interpreter = Whole Game Dev Experience #LOL
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    though it's mostly, RMVXA+notepad++
    mahan
    mahan
    if Notepad is not enough then use Notepad++... anyways why still use notepad if you use notepad++ hahaha well I do also the same thing... I need an extra clipboard XD
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    coz it's pinned on my start menu... hahahahaha
    !@#!@# corrupted game dev files again!!! :( setting an automatic cloud synchronization now :(
    mahan
    mahan
    my project really starts very slow because I do have a lot resources already that can make my rpgmvxace to stop responding and then crash...;( then after that my files is not valid anymore... I use woratana backup script but I need something that backup my files when i press CTRL+S! XD
    mahan
    mahan
    resting for now... remembering what were the things corrupted before the backup :(
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Redundancy is good. Use both manual and automatic measures.
    You have completed the FLAME RECOLOR QUEST Engr. Shana! THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS (claps) =)
    Just leave the sprites and graphics! continue mapping and applying the story! #gameDevPriorities
    making my character drawings blush.... hahaha I must have a girl companion to draw for my characters XD its too hard for me XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Generate 27 Plugins in 1 File | RPG Maker News #106

Feeling cute, might make an essay on the presence of Malaise in the gaming industry. idk
Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiYe