mahan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heavy mapping task for today... I neeeeed more chocolates!!!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    chocolate ... now THERE'S a great idea!

*looks around* ... nope, none here :(
    NO PROCRASTINATION! MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION! XD
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    I've been meaning to make a resolution to stop procrastinating... Eh, I'll get to it eventually.
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    It'll never happen.
    mahan
    mahan
    well now I create a checklist of what to do now XD so that I will finish it before I will feel that I need to procrastinate XD
    after 2 months my progress has been destroyed when a BSOD occurred while saving my work :( (
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    That sucks, usually you can recover part of it though, it's rare that an entire file structure gets corrupted just because it was interrupted... that does remind me it's been three weeks since I backed up my own project though...
    mahan
    mahan
    I recovered some part of it but 20 out of my 30 maps was corrupted ;( I don't know how can I motivate myself again to work on it... I already used a woratana script to backup it always
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Think of all the things that could have been better on those maps. Now redo them, with all the improvements you just thought of.
    hello :) im pnoy too but i grew up in CA & my family is from camarines sur lols.
    mahan
    mahan
    hello there too =) my mother's ancestry came from camarines sur XD. do you know how to speak bicolano? XD
    I have now a script and story, but still not yet in the mood to start my game >_<
    mahan
    mahan
    Goodnews guys =) I started already my story in the game XD hahah, It was a nice intro for my game already but I need think what to do next XD...
    mahan
    mahan
    @monkeysnow55 I sent a message to you =), anyways what is UN-JPEG?
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    PNG has no dots but JPEG has these little dots around it and I need to get rid of every single little one or my character will look silly, PNG and JPEG are used for pictures. I'll check the message.
    I must start transeferring my switches to system switches before I start the game XD too lazy.. they are too many XD
    Solo
    Solo
    I once read a horror story about someone who used self-switches too much and they were thenceforth screwed because they couldn't use outside switches to influence the hundreds of events they'd already created...
    mahan
    mahan
    hahahaha that's really a horror story XD hahaha, but you didn't have any news how he did recover? hehe
    I'll JUST wait for you =)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Welcome to RMW!
    Espon
    Espon
    What if I don't show up?
    deilin
    deilin
    "I will be waiting"

"Where?"

"I will be waiting... here"

"Why?"

"I will be waiting here for you. So, if you come here, you will find me."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"but what even is an API??"
Poppet Quest stats so far.. 61 views, 20 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 comment, 4 followers gained.... Hmm...
From a content creation standpoint, games really have awful traction. At least the experiment is interesting, time to see what adding Twitter into the mix does. Maybe the supposed 1,290 followers I have on it will prove useful. Then I'll test out Insta. :barf:
I've been trying to work on more "complete" artworks and so far... I'm in so much pain Its really annoying how easy is to completely mess up the proportions and perspectives, but I guess I can only keep practicing
xW1ByDU.jpg
Apologies for the bugs featured in the Red Light preview build (although it is a preview), they should've been fixed in the new patch I just released. View the previous profile post for a link to the Itch.io.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dororo4004