Recent content by Mahoken

1. Mahoken

Need help with creating a "dash" type of world map skill

Might be a dumb question, but what do you mean by "limited passability"? Is there more than just "cannot pass through" and "can pass through" for tiles?
  2. Mahoken

It's working great so far, way easier than what I managed to do. However, my only issue I'm running into now is that if you use the ability and land in front of an impassable terrain (you have to be facing it too), it runs the error and spits you back out.
  3. Mahoken

I'm creating a skill you can use on the map by pressing "Spacebar". The ability is simple: press Space and move forward 2 spaces, going through any walls on the way. The problem I'm running into is when you use this ability and you land in an object/wall. When that happens, you can simply use...
  4. Mahoken

How to add exact damage into a skill description?

I was able to make an event that calculated the formula each turn and plugged it into the skill description! Thank you :D
  5. Mahoken

How to add exact damage into a skill description?

If I have a skill, for example, that deals 100 + 200% attack + 120% magic, how would I make it so that the description of the skill in-battle would show 100 + [200% of your actual attack] + [120% of your actual magic]? It would look better as actual numbers than random percents, because not...
  6. Mahoken

Adding Yanfly's Absorption Barrier to Atelier Boss HP bar

Yanfly's Absorption Barrier plug-in http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/13/yep-70-absorption-barrier-rpg-maker-mv/ Atelier Rgss Boss HP Meter https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-boss-hp-meter/ In Yanfly's Absorption Barrier plug-in, when a character/enemy has a shield, a part of their health...
  7. Mahoken

How to create stacking buffs/debuffs similar to Pokemon?

I want to be able to make stacking buffs/defbuffs that go by Pokemon's rule. In Pokemon, you can increase or decrease a specific stat up to 6 times (stages).  Something like: +1 = 150% stat +2 = 200% stat +3 = 250% stat or -1 = 66% stat -2 = 50% stat -3 = 40% stat I'm...
  8. Mahoken

How to remove specific Parameter from Yanfly Status Menu?

Worked perfectly, thank you!
  9. Mahoken

How to remove specific Parameter from Yanfly Status Menu?

Not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but how can I simply remove the stat "LUK" from Yanfly's Status Core Menu? I'd like it gone from general and the parameter section. Probably wanna remove it from the equipment section as well! Removing the stat in general would help, but...
  10. Mahoken

Element Evasion chance?

I already looked through that one and couldn't find what I was looking for :/ 
  11. Mahoken

Element Evasion chance?

Just wondering if there was a way to make it so a character can avoid skills with a certain element. Similar to Pokemon, my example would be a character who is considered a "Flying" type to be unaffected by moves with the element, "Ground". I can make it so the Flying type takes 0 damage from...
  12. Mahoken

How to fix "Decimals" in Health?

Thank you very much! Yeah, I did mean MV, I just haven't updated my profile to match that yet. 
  13. Mahoken

How to fix "Decimals" in Health?

I made this formula that deals damage, and then deals 1/3 of the damage back to the user. Unfortunately, the recoil damage is giving me a percent, so it's leaving my HP in a really long number string. How can I make it so this skill rounds up with whatever the recoil damage would be? Here's...
  14. Mahoken

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Seems to be working very well, thank you! Only thing I'm having an issue with is adding more than one affected state to that formula, so another noob issue. var d = ((a.level*7)+(0.65*a.mat)); b.isStateAffected(5,6,7) ? d * 200 / (100 + b.mdf) : d * 100 / (100 + b.mdf) Does adding numbers...
  15. Mahoken

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Probably a simple question that's been answered before, but how do I make this skill deal double damage if the enemy is affected by a state (or multiple states)? This is the formula I have at the moment, but it keeps giving me 0 damage when I use it, so I know something is wrong (I have no...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword