Recent content by Maidlyn

1. Get well soon! *hugs*

Get well soon! *hugs*
  2. Removing Stats From Menu?

Is there a plugin to remove the HP, MP, Level, and EXP from the Main Menu?
  3. Lighting Overlays by Minty [Updated 9/17/16!]

@Momsenek @Abdulla Al-Farsi Thanks! :)
  4. Welcome to the New Forums!

Thanks for the new update! It's really amazing! :kaoluv:
  5. How do you Feel About Heavy Use of RTP?

I would like some of the community' opinions of heavy RTP. Maybe the maker adds a few other things in, but it's mainly RTP. How do you feel about that?
  6. Happy belated birthday! :)  

Happy belated birthday! :)  
  7. How "Tall" Can Sprites Be?

Ah. I apologize.
  8. How "Tall" Can Sprites Be?

As long as the sprite conforms to the usual 2x3 ratio with a width and height in a multiple of 48, you should be fine.
  9. Character Portrait Request

@Asherty12 It might help if you gave us more information. Do you have a game thread that you can link us to? What styles would you prefer? Do want the emotions that you have displayed in the faceset, or different ones?
  10. [Dead Thread]

@UBCS_Karl Thanks! :)  I aim to create useful resources.
  11. January Goals & Progress Thread

My goal for January is to get at least 1/2 of my first game done, or better yet, finish it.
  12. [Dead Thread]

Dead Thread
  13. Move event to nearest X

Maybe you could have X and Y variables for every stronghold and use a multitude of conditional branches to compare the variables and then tell the events where to go. Not very efficient, imo, but that's all that I can think of.
  14. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Happy New Year everyone!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ What's your New Year's Resolution for 2017?

My New Year's resolution is to finish my first game and another game, and to learn Spear of Justice and Ghost Fight on the piano. =3
  15. How do You Make a Good Game Using Limited Time and Resources?

I am trying to make a new game, but I have a few problems. I need to make my first game for experience, and therefore, don't want to spend too much time on it. I have no money to buy resources for my game, so I can only use what the community offers for free. I don't want to make a game...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnamano