Recent content by maigmemple

1. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

So sorry I’ve been away for so long. I’ve moved cities got got a job and been working a lot. So I haven’t had like any time on here in the last 2 or so years. Thank you all for supporting my work. And thank you pearl for being such a great help with my page and the recourse you have made to...
  2. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Awh thank you :) I’m having a break at the moment. But soon enough I’ll be back to bring a whole lot of new ideas :) I’m trying to figure out what I want to do :) But thank you :)
  3. maigmemple

MV Generator 200+ exclusives new parts for free ! (Updated : Pack 1 Faces expressions +179 faces)

That is awesomeeeee you are so good :) And thank you!! I like where you are going :) and I can’t wait to see what else you bring out :)
  4. maigmemple

MV Generator 200+ exclusives new parts for free ! (Updated : Pack 1 Faces expressions +179 faces)

I actually love the idea of cat people from FF as I’m a player on there! Can’t wait for thattttt
  5. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

hey all here are some other hairs ive done for someone. they are face parts for this hair https://tm.lucky-duet.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3930
  6. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hey all. I’ve been mega busy lately so I haven’t had a lot of time to do things. But I did a remake. Hope you all like it :) I haven’t named it yet as I don’t know what you named the last one
  7. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Hey everyone sorry I’ve been abit busy lately! Work and life is getting in the way of my free time. So I might be alittle slow with replying! Hahahaha I’m not to sure to be honest I think it’s just long hair haha. Tomorrow I’ll have a sus and send you just the hair but I’m pretty sure it’s...
  8. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

@MMMm haha thank you. Yeah well if you are going to make a fantasy game your fox needs jewels hahaha. @Pearl484 thanks :) just thought I’d clean some stuff up. Still needs cleaner lines but it’s a much better version haha and they go with @hiddenone fox battlers :)
  9. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

So today I worked on my fox faceset and recreated it for my game So I thought I’d share it with you all :elwink:
  10. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

new hair :)
  11. maigmemple

Kid and Adult Parts

Your work is getting more and more impressive every time you put out work :) amazing!!
  12. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Updated Hey guys I’ve done some more SV enemies They are edits and Kirin as a full custom one :)
  13. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

@Pearl484 haha yeah I’m trying to do a whole lot of battlers as well :) and this way they match the original rtp stuff because they are edits :) @MMMm thanks. That’s the maig he will be my main mascot hahaha they are final fantasy weapons:)
  14. maigmemple

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

I’ve done some more battlers enjoy guys :)
  15. maigmemple

Kid and Adult Parts

Clothes

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinnerVincent