1. Makeratore

RMMV Animated Icons

@ct_bolt hey, do you have any news about this plugin? :D
  2. Makeratore

RMMZ Trials of Cascadia

Thanks for the reply!
  3. Makeratore

RMMZ Trials of Cascadia

Wow, this game looks awesome and fun to play! I was wondering which plugin did you use to animate the command window in menus. Seems like a parallax image scrolling from left to right.
  4. Makeratore

RMMV Corpse Mansion [Open World Action Horror Survival Game]

Your eventing skill level is over 99999!!! :kaojoy:
  5. Makeratore

RMMV Corpse Mansion [Open World Action Horror Survival Game]

Wow, this game looks so dope! :LZSooo: I can't wait to play it! I was wondering one thing. How did you manage to make mobs drop items? Did you use a plugin for that? Do mobs drop events or icons or pictures?
  6. Makeratore

DAE's Lighting System with Optimised Real-Time Shadows and Animated Lights

Hello! This plugin has a big issue. I tested the demo and I got this error when saving the game:
  7. Makeratore

I'm thinking about buying the MZ, but...

It depends on what plugins are you using at the moment and on what plugins have a MZ version, too. Maybe you can search on Google and see which plugins can be used in both of the RPG Makers. In my personal experience, I'm still using MV because it has more than 6000 plugins available to use.
  8. Makeratore

RMMV Somewhen - A Town Builder RPG!

Oh, those are great plugins! Did you modify the Build and Decor series by yourself?
  9. Makeratore

RMMV Somewhen - A Town Builder RPG!

Wow, this game looks so great! I was wondering how you did the placing objects/houses feature. Did you use a plugin to move stuff around? If so, which one?
  10. Makeratore

RMMV Animated Icons

Oh ok, that's good news! Thank YOU for making this awesome plugin! Take all the time you need to finish it, don't worry to rush!
  11. Makeratore

RMMV Animated Icons

Hi @ct_bolt got any news for the plugin? :D
  12. Makeratore

RMMV Animated Icons

Wow, I really like it! It would be so awesome if the plugin could work for custom windows too!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

for anyone who wanted to see the train area in action!
My hand hurts from holding the pen for so many hours none stop...:kaocry:
Froggo32 wrote on Soulrender's profile.
I have to ask, who's on your pfp? The character really reminds me of Edgeworth from Ace Attorney lol. I'm really curious.

I'm trying to port L10nMV.js into XP, may probably (because this is my toy project in hobby) coming to XP, VX, VXA.

Learn more about L10nMV.js : https://github.com/Creta5164/L10nMV.js
L10nMV.js forum post : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...r-game-without-modifying-your-project.120813/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ityuii