MakerZeroOne
Birthday:
January 1

Share This Page

MakerZeroOne

Chronic Case of Undeserved Misfortune, Male, from United States

Veteran

playing with states, skills, and plugins to make the battles more tactical and highly lethal if you don't use tactics... no skill spams here Jul 24, 2018

1. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      playing with states, skills, and plugins to make the battles more tactical and highly lethal if you don't use tactics... no skill spams here
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        As far as I've seen, every game can be cheesed by a certain winning setup. I've won Pokémon silver with ridiculously underleveled pokémon and without using any items in combat.
        Jul 24, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        my purpose isn't to make an un-cheesable game. my purpose is to make a game you wouldn't want to cheese. ;)
        Jul 24, 2018
      4. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        @ poryg: when someone tells me they're throwing a bs card at me, it's usually in a joking manner. or a "pics or it didn't happen" type of deal. "I'll believe it when i see it." other than that, i'm deleting this entire thread, and kindly asking you to take everything light-heartedly, or with "haha's" at the end. if you need to be serious and or confrontational, please send a DM...
        Jul 25, 2018
    2. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      It's good to be back. still dealing with medical issues, and "Real life" bull****, but hanging in there. Back to the lab!
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    3. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      i wish i were an android right about now... medical issues suck.
      1. The Stranger and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Sorry to hear... Hope you recover soon
        Jan 10, 2018
        MakerZeroOne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
    4. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      I just saw about 10-15 minutes of actual snowfall; for the first time in my life... today is a good day. ^^
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Yay! It's wonderful that you got to experience it. Snowfall is so pretty. :)
        Jan 4, 2018
        MakerZeroOne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Cray
        Cray
        Ah, Lucky you :3
        I hope I can experience snowfall sometime in my life too!
        Jan 4, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        well, it wasn't even enough to cover the ground, but it was neat to watch they way it falls.
        Jan 4, 2018
        starlight dream and Cray like this.
    5. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      Happy New Years everyone. Be well. Share it with a loved one. Don't let the moment or the time, which is what's truly important, be lost.
    6. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      meeeehehehehehehuahhhh! (crying, not laughing) drawing walking sprites is harder than it looks...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Hmm, what is the story with blender?
        Dec 30, 2017
      3. Cray
        Cray
        Tell me about it :')
        I accidentally made one of my characters walk backwards once.
        Dec 30, 2017
      4. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        @Cray
        Moonwalk? :o
        That's awesome! :thumbsup-left::thumbsup-right:
        Dec 30, 2017
        Sauteed_Onion, Kwerty and Cray like this.
    7. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      Words of the Maker... "Even Michelangelo learned by watching the brush strokes of his teacher."
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Donatello was a better ninja turtle though.
        Dec 27, 2017
      2. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        ...reminding myself that sometimes its easier to learn by others examples than trying to figure it out from scratch myself :p
        Jan 3, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    8. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Rock Jingle bell swing and jingle bells ring Dancing and prancing across the square In the frosty air ;)
      1. starlight dream, mlogan and Raijinn like this.
      2. Raijinn
        Raijinn
        whenever I see this I just think of that meme :D
        Dec 25, 2017
      3. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        meme?
        Dec 25, 2017
    9. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      Why is it when people go through "so much trouble to do something for you" that you didn't want to begin with, you're the ass for refusing?
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Agreed. It's really a: "Surpriiiiiise!!! I was in the neighborhood so I decided to drop over with my 5 kids without calling first! Isn't this GREAT?" o_O

I think pets are a terrible gift. No one offered me a pet so far, but I'm sure I'd turn it down :p
        Dec 24, 2017
      4. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        @starlight dream By the Gods that's HORRIFYING... I mean, if you wanted to drop by for tea, that's fine... just please, keep the rug-rats somewhere FAR AWAY... I'm still not sure that those things are actually human... Also yea, i would never accept a gifted puppy, even if it was gifted... I prefer to pick from the litter, and know the people who are breeding them.
        Dec 24, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      5. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        just came back to this... i remember having a amstaff/engstaff puppy once. She was the best dog in the world; and was stolen, probably to breed fighting dogs... life is beautiful; what humanity has done to life, not so much.
        Dec 24, 2017
    10. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      just watched Dunkirk (2017). I haven't seen a movie that left me feeling true horror in quite a while. At least it ended on a hopeful note.
      1. PinkMarble likes this.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Historical Spoiler Alert: Dunkirk played an important role. If they hadn't rescued those ground forces then the Re-Invasion of France likely would not have gone so smoothly and history could have taken a different turn. So yes, it's a very hopeful note, because the effort put into that operation was NOT in vain.
        Dec 20, 2017
      3. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        @The Mighty Palm yeah... i was speaking from a directorial point of view. Historically, it was a miracle that they were able to save as many as they did... Viva La Resistance.
        Dec 23, 2017
    11. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      One of those days where you just can't find an expletive to give about whether you're sane or not; you're just pissed! >.<
    12. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      Did pixel art for so long yesterday, that the screen started going all trippy-wavy-whoooaaaa... then I took a nap. I still need improvement.
    13. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      Any MV icon ideas that anyone thinks are Modern/Sci-Fi/alieninvasion must have's? 32x32 and i'm a nub at this :p
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        i have no idea.... i'll send you an image of what i was thinking of.
        Dec 14, 2017
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Dec 14, 2017
      4. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        @Kes- no, it's not a request for someone to give me resource, more just a passing, "Hey, someone give me an obscure Sci-Fi thing to practice Icon pixel art with. If that's inappropriate, my bad.
        Dec 14, 2017
    14. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      "Tis' the mark of an educated mind to be able to objectively entertain an thought, without accepting it as true." -Aristotle[Paraphrased]
      1. Hollow 1977 and starlight dream like this.
    15. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      icon pixel art went a lot more smoothly today. I may not be able to draw with my hands, for my life; but clicking works :)
      1. Avery
        Avery
        I want to see the results :3
        Dec 7, 2017
      2. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        Sure!
        Dec 7, 2017
      3. MakerZeroOne
        MakerZeroOne
        Jan 3, 2018
    16. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      just spent three hours trying to redraw the Katana icon. turns out, a 12 degree curve doesn't translate so well into pixels x_x
      1. Llareian and The Stranger like this.
    17. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      damage formulas... I haven't used algebra in 10 years! ...
    18. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      trying to make sense of JavaScript is like trying to... to... to do something very friggen' confusing! i got nothing...
      1. Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      2. cyanic
        cyanic
        Have you used another programming language before?
        Nov 27, 2017
    19. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      i have started to dream, in RTP Pixels and event screens... 0.o
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh, RTP. I'd rather dream in something like Celianna's Ancient Dungeons, personally. :LZYwink:
        Nov 18, 2017
        starlight dream and MakerZeroOne like this.
    20. MakerZeroOne
      MakerZeroOne
      RM nub... WHY IS SO MUCH OF THIS SO SIMPLE YET SO FRIGGIN' UNINTUITIVE?!
      1. IAmJakeSauvage likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 1
    About Me:
    you figure it out.
    First Language:
    American Eng.
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    stuff
    I'm just a dude that's had a pretty rough lot at life; but is still trying to make something that I consider is worth-while out of it. I love old school JRPG's, old school RPG's, and coffee. It used to be my dream to be a sound engineer and composer/music producer, but my life was pretty much waylaid by a landmine of an Ex and a whole lot of bull-... so for now, RPG maker is about the only thing i have to pour my time into. I've always had a love for video games, that started with LoZ: A link to the Past, and Final Fantasy; and it's no joke when i say that these stories and games have carried me through the darker moments of this life. If it weren't for video games, and RPG's to be specific, i probably wouldn't be alive today. If i could choose a career path to pursue now? Video Game Creative Director would be pretty fricking sweet. Just don't send me any fricking farmville invites. I will cast meteor, ultima, and /uninstall all in one go. Cheers!

Signature

[​IMG]