Recent content by Makio-Kuta

1. Makio-Kuta

Indrah plays IGMC2018 entries (Count:26)

Hello! I am the other person on Indrah's stream, (I've also watched Liberty's stream) and I hope you don't mind me offering some insight. What I think would have helped a lot is more focus. Just as we don't know what the gameplay is, we also don't know what your story hook is. It's an intro that...
  2. Makio-Kuta

RMMV Indrah's IGMC2017 Let's Plays and notes. 50 games and counting

What an underwhelming day. I'm still angry.
  3. Makio-Kuta

Fanart of today's marvelous experience: Indrah's breakdown: @Frogboy When you test, are you holding the button down through the transfer? Or letting go while the character is forced down? I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Might be something to toy with - seems odd it would work...
  4. Makio-Kuta

@Zelgadis85 I'm pretty sure we started from the beginning. It felt like the beginning. The biggest problem (at least from what I as a witness could tell) was that the game really lacked any sort of guidance for the player. You're thrown in a huge map without any indication on how the game...
  5. Makio-Kuta

Indrah isn't scary. Just brutally honest. Everyone needs an Indrah in their life.
  6. Makio-Kuta

On the note of Depression LV50, I think that the biggest huddle for us is that we play games as escapism and the reason I had to nope out of reading the dialogue was it was hitting way too close to home. In terms of personal experience and those that I have tried to help friends through. You set...
  7. Makio-Kuta

Persistent Data not saving

Sounds great! Thank you both. I'll watch for the update.
  8. Makio-Kuta

Persistent Data not saving

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble with persistent data? It is crucial to the game we are making, however it does not seem to be saving properly. (That or there's something I am doing wrong!) Here is the event I made to test if it was working: Ideally, after you run the game...
  9. Makio-Kuta

@Nirwanda honestly I found the delivery of most of the world lore very good, up until they finish the first mission and you have that brief white text on black interlude that starts to name drop things we don't really know yet. Touches like Vinh's lack of humanity, or that the city lives in...
  10. Makio-Kuta

Since I was there, I figure I'll write out my thoughts more clearly. I know I'm not the best at articulating my feelings in spoken words. Also, hey, if you all like me joining in with Indrah, lemme know! I had fun and would love to do it more often. Onto the games: Please understand I could not...
  11. Makio-Kuta

I would love it if someone made a face set of this character[Solved]

No problem! Best of luck with your game. : )
  12. Makio-Kuta

(MV) Could someone add good looking horns and a veil to this character?

Can't help with the sprite, but the thought of hanging a veil off of horns made me want to take a stab at the face image. Since your face set was on white and not on transparent, here's the horns and veil on their own on transparent background just in case: Horns -...
  13. Makio-Kuta

What are the "unwritten rules" of going commercial?

And if I told my child self to sell her first game on steam, she'd be flamed to death and give up on life. lol (or at least never game dev again) That's a fine enough quote, but I don't think he's saying to publish your first works. I'm sure that author has plenty of practice writings that he...
  14. Makio-Kuta

What are the "unwritten rules" of going commercial?

I have to wonder if people are having different opinions on what a 'first game' is. My first complete RM game (Castle Chase) is not what I would count as my first game. My first games were on paper. Hand drawn dungeon crawlers and dating sims and pokemon rip offs. A murder mystery made in basic...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:
Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SorcererRed