Maky-chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh lord is this community still active? i love you guys
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, I really love it for that. Part of it is because we have very mature people for mods and I think the other is actually the strict rules. People who would cause problems just don't like it here.
    BeardBro
    BeardBro
    That makes sense. I moderated a few communities on Bungie.net, and that was honestly a nightmare. Part of the difference is that people come here to learn or collaborate. It only draws a specific type of user.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's a good point. Being an egotist doesn't get you very far here, and not just because of rules.
    Exams + RPG Maker = Hell. Hahaha ;_; .
    xein
    xein
    Prioritize exam. You can do RPGMaker another time.
    Dr.Yami
    Dr.Yami
    drop everything and focus on exams xD
    I'm stressed. Too many things to do @_@
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    remember to breathe!
    Yuki Harada
    Yuki Harada
    xD Your avatar is freaking... AHSUMMMMM! Like whatever's going on with that green hair and scythe!! Green reaper much..!
    I NEED TO FINISH A GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME ;__;
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Finishing a game is not easy, you need to map, database, edit, write, script, event it D:
    Hrm... random toughts:

1) Don't set crazy goals

2) Take it easy, not working for a day and being productive the next day is better than working for two days in the "OMG I have to finishing it" mood.
    endgametech
    endgametech
    I go through stints of inspiration where I pour hours and hours into my game and then I'll hit a low where I all I see is the things wrong with it. This is when I get the "I need to finish" drive, which hopefully lets me power through the low.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon