Recent content by Maldra

1. Maldra

Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this...

Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply...
  2. Maldra

RMMV Javascript Syntax to move battler back home and change opacity to full

I had already tried the Custom Leave Effect before creating this post, but I figured I'd try the Respond one too... It did not work.. I altered your code slightly first: <Custom Respond Effect> if (user.hp < 1) {user.spriteOpacity(100, 0); user.performActionEnd(); } </Custom Respond Effect> I...
  3. Maldra

That javascript doesn't identify which battler, though? If its ran through a common event, it would need to specify that.
  4. Maldra

Yeah, I thought about that... But it seems a bit weird to be able to finish an attack after their HP drops to 0 from poison or something of the like. I can easily identify which user needs to have their location updated and opacity changed, I'm just not sure what the javascript would be for...
  5. Maldra

bump, can anyone assist with the javascript syntax to bring a battler back to its home position and to change the opacity to normal?
  6. Maldra

Not really... to change the opacity and movement was from the skill and utilized yanfly plugin, I need the actual javascript syntax.
  7. Maldra

Hi, I currently have a "High Jump" ability that jumps the user up and brings their opacity down. I came across a bug that if the player dies from a DOT while in the air, they die and do not reappear where they normally stand. I already am using a plugin that runs a common event when an actor...
  8. Maldra

Miscellaneous Plugins [SFG]

I can see the character's current TP. Before trying to use your plugin I was able to setup an attack that allows me to drain TP, but it did not display the TP drained and it required a 0 in the damage formula if I did not want the enemy to take damage. That is why I wanted to try your...
  9. Maldra

RMMV Skill that adds a status to the enemy and the User

Thanks... Can't believe I forgot about that x_x
  10. Maldra

Yes, I'm using many Yanfly plugins.
  11. Maldra

I'd like to have a skill that adds a status affect to the enemy, and also adds a different status to the user. However, I do NOT want to cause damage to the enemy, and I do not want to show a 0. I know all about the a.addState(xx) in the damage formula, but that would require inputting a...
  12. Maldra

Yeah, I'm definitely using quite a bit of plugins, but it looks like its the same thing when I use it in a brand new project. Here is the JS settings: My goal was to keep the normal TP gains from attacks and taking damage that I have instead of using the formula in your plugin. Basically...
  13. Maldra

Can you advise how to do a TP Drain skill with the plugin? I have the plugin placed above all other plugins and have <tp_formula> in the Note section of the skill I'm testing, but it continues to drain HP instead of TP. Am I missing something?
  14. Maldra

Failed to create a distribution package.

...You can close this thread. I found a file where the file name had a # in it. Apparently that was causing the issue.. Thanks.
  15. Maldra

Failed to create a distribution package.

I'm having an issue with my deployment. I tried looking at some other threads and haven't seen anything relevant as of yet. I just completed an entire gameplay Playtest, and decided it was time to let a friend try out what I have so far, but I keep getting the "Failed to create a distribution...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLOKO92