Last Activity:
Jun 21, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Birthday:
November 19

Share This Page

Maliki79

Veteran, Male, from New Jersey

Veteran

Whenever I see a request that says a plugin is "simple", I completely lose interest. If it's simple, you can do it yourself! /rant Apr 20, 2018

Maliki79 was last seen:
Jun 21, 2018 at 11:24 AM
    1. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      Whenever I see a request that says a plugin is "simple", I completely lose interest. If it's simple, you can do it yourself! /rant
      1. Frogboy, TWings, Shaz and 8 others like this.
      2. Frogboy
        Frogboy
        I have a bad habit of taking a simple plugin and making it ... not simple.
        Apr 20, 2018
        starlight dream and Maliki79 like this.
      3. Maliki79
        Maliki79
        LoL. I think most of us are guilty of that.
        Apr 20, 2018
        starlight dream and Frogboy like this.
    2. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      Happy New Year fellow Makers!
    3. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      To all my fellow Americans and others who may follow or in any way celebrate it, Happy Turkey Day!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maliki79
        Maliki79
        It's my bday week, so I seldom get pie for Thanksgiving. I do usually get fresh bday cake which I will get this year as well.
        Nov 23, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        Nov 23, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Have fun and Happy Birthday too! :)
        Nov 23, 2017
        Maliki79 likes this.
    4. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      Am I petty for ignoring a plugin request that I know a solution for because of the person who posted it?
      2. Kino
        Kino
        Personally, I'd just do what you want. No one can fault you. You don't have to help anyone you don't want to.
        Nov 10, 2017
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Not at all. I have passed by requests for plugins/scripts/general assistance because of the person requesting, because I know it's going to turn into a massive task, based on previous requests by that person. I don't need those headaches.
        Nov 11, 2017
        Maliki79 likes this.
      4. Maliki79
        Maliki79
        And I know most if not all of our fellow plugin/script makers have done the same at least once! Heck! One of the bigger ones avoids me like the plague! But it is what it is.
        Nov 11, 2017
    5. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      Oye! I FINALLY figured out why my project was so laggy and of course it's due to a plugin of mine. (Just glad it wasn't one I released!)
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    6. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      Snow day....
    7. Maliki79
      Maliki79
    8. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      As of late, I kinda feel that the sense of community and cooperation here is declining.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        This is something that is difficult to measure, but one way is to look at how much is being posted. In the year or so before ased, the number of pages in 'New Content' for 24 hours was around 6. After MV released, it went up to 20 or more pages. Now it's back down to a more manageable 9-12 pages. Those queries are being answered, so there's a lot of help being given.
        Dec 15, 2015
      3. Kes
        Kes
        A line seems to have gone missing in the above. Should read "In the year or so before MV was released, the number of pagess..."

Put the error down to doing this on my phone.
        Dec 15, 2015
      4. Maliki79
        Maliki79
        That is true as well. I guess it's just the quality of my interactions with a few individuals. The forums and most of us are cool. It's just one or two that frustrate me a bit.
        Dec 15, 2015
    9. Maliki79
      Maliki79
      Decided to add Hirion's Menu scripts to my game. Love the menu, but thanks to it, I had to edit almost everything from my command equip to Quests, to XStats to item desriptions! But on the brighter side, it helped me broaden my scripting knowledge quite a bit.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 19
    First Language:
    English

Signature

Most of my MV Plugins can be found HERE.

Unless noted, all of my plugins are free to use commercially or otherwise as long as credit is given in your project.  It would also be nice if you sent me a link to your demo/game.