MaowImpl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apologies for the bugs featured in the Red Light preview build (although it is a preview), they should've been fixed in the new patch I just released. View the previous profile post for a link to the Itch.io.
    So, seeing as I need some motivation and feedback on my horror game project, I decided to release a preview build that contains the current progress. It's probably a little buggy and definitely not as polished as a demo or release would be, but I still implore you to check it out on Itch.io @ https://maowimpl.itch.io/red-light and leave feedback if you so wish.
    Reactions: Cootadude
    Cootadude
    Cootadude
    Hello. I tried to play your game & it will open but suddenly shut down without showing any errors. It gave me no information and I tried a few bug fixes but they all didn't work. So it's either my PC can't run the game or the game has something causing it to shut down before it fully launches.
    If you need to know I can give you my PC specs.
    I'm pretty sure I submitted a username change like 4 months ago.
    No offense but uh, still waiting for my name to be updated :/
    Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
    Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
    MaowImpl
    MaowImpl
    Hey, don't worry. You might have a chance at playing it one day if you put your brain in the cloud! I might even have a chance at finishing it if that becomes a possibility :)
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Hey at least you have a release date :kaopride:
    Willibab
    Willibab
    Big numbers scare me....So you're already creating horror for me o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
switchstone