Birthday:
April 22
Home Page:
Game designer

Share This Page

Maple

Adventure hard!, Male, from British Columbia, Canada

Veteran

I really want to enjoy Fortnite, but the craze is becoming too obnoxious for me. Think I need to unplug and read a book. :ewink: Dec 4, 2018

Maple was last seen:
Dec 19, 2018 at 2:43 AM
    1. Maple
      Maple
      I really want to enjoy Fortnite, but the craze is becoming too obnoxious for me. Think I need to unplug and read a book. :ewink:
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        'Just build' says every Fortnite player ever.
        Dec 4, 2018
        Maple and Marsigne like this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        This game sucks. It's popular for stupid reasons.
        Dec 4, 2018
        Maple and Marsigne like this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        I just play occasionally, it's easier when you don't have friends playing it. :D
        Dec 4, 2018
        Maple likes this.
    2. Maple
      Maple
      Exhausted but somehow still excited to keep working on games.
      1. Alanood likes this.
    3. Maple
      Maple
      Today is Doofus Day and I'm apparently in charge! :)
      1. Rukiri
        Rukiri
        Wait... that's my personal Holiday... Except mines May 8th.
        Feb 4, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. Maple
      Maple
      Sounds awesome! I never even thought of vehicle battles. This is why I love meeting creative people!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dymdez
        Dymdez
        I have some basic naval combat in my ABS that I'm working on, just another variation of vehicle battling. That's why I loved that ship you made!
        Dec 5, 2015
      3. cabfe
        cabfe
        How is that different from a classical hero battle? I never used the vehicule in my game, but isn't it just a temporary sprite change?
        Dec 5, 2015
      4. Dymdez
        Dymdez
        Yes, but you get to do a lot of other cool stuff, like upgrade your ship to travel different water terrains, upgrade weaponry, etc.. its not only another form of combat (same as hero battle) but also opens new doors for game development. What ABS are you using?
        Dec 6, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    5. Maple
      Maple
      I'm putting together some free art (static village buildings & trees) for parallax mapping. What is the best forum to post it in as it's optimized for both VX Ace & MV?
      2. Maple
        Maple
        Okay thanks everyone. I will add it to GR later this week. What is NEO tearsofthenight?
        Nov 15, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Me...
        Nov 15, 2015
      4. Maple
        Maple
        Ah, hahah. I better have another coffee. Thanks for the chuckle. Have a good one.
        Nov 16, 2015
    6. Maple
      Maple
      Everyday is another opportunity to learn new things. Most of all today I learned (again) that if you listen more than you speak, you may actually make life a little easier. I guess it depends on who you're listening to, but everyone has something special to offer.
      1. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        True that. I bet theres alot you know that i don't. You wanna talk about scripting?
        Jul 18, 2013
    7. Maple
      Maple
      In keeping with the 'times', I am already working a little with the unity3D engine. But I have to be honest, it just doesn't feel as satisfying as rpgmaker... Can't put my finger on it, but perhaps it's that there is no nostalgic connection.
      2. Maple
        Maple
        @Gorlami: BYOND looks intersting, and I just found out about it now! I like the idea of a possible multi-player project going forward. In fact, I'm thinking of using unity, rpgmaker and BYOND to make several different game types and carve out a wider audience/customer base. Hm... Thanks.
        Jul 17, 2013
      3. Quigon
        Quigon
        I was just being a steam troll but go for it xD
        Jul 17, 2013
      4. Maple
        Maple
        No worries! I like trolls, and all other creatures of the internet, as they are all human beings underneath : ).
        Jul 17, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    April 22
    Home Page:
    https://warriorlock.com
    Game designer
    About Me:
    Digital artist, writer, game dev, spagetti lover, and anything animals.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Classic architecture, art, history, space exploration, game development, travel.
    Just a guy.

Signature

[​IMG]