Recent content by MarceloGToonz

1. MarceloGToonz

RMMV Party Switch Plugin

thanks for telling me about that website! I found a plugin that works exactly like the one I want!
  2. MarceloGToonz

RMMV Party Switch Plugin

yeah but when I use that my followers dont appear
  3. MarceloGToonz

RMMV Party Switch Plugin

I need a plugin that makes a scene so I can add a scene where the player talks to a npc and then a window shows up and you can switch actors around through your party and the unlocked characters. I need some plugin which isnt the Party Switch plugin by Yanfly cuz im broke
  4. MarceloGToonz

RMMV I need Help with the Party Manager Plugin by Hime

im not really talking about a cutscene like a plot one im talking about talking to an npc and then you can trade actors with the other party
  5. MarceloGToonz

I need a plugin to make a cutscene to be able to add characters you unlocked to the party. but I need to have the first party member locked in his slot because of plot reasons. there are no free plugins I know that does this except Hime's Party Switch Scene that REQUIRES the Party Manager
  6. MarceloGToonz

I do have a purpouse to download it. its required to make the party switch cutscene im making for my game.
  7. MarceloGToonz

The actor isnt present in the maps but they are visible in battles and the menu
  8. MarceloGToonz

I added an actor to my party with the plugin butthe actor didnt appear
  9. MarceloGToonz

So when I add an actor to my party they dont appear. I know this is caused by the Party Manager because I turned it off and tried playing my game and added an actor they appeared but when I turned it back on it did
  10. MarceloGToonz

Working on a game called DBatLSO!

Working on a game called DBatLSO!
  11. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

do you need to know the plugins? but I think I dont
  12. MarceloGToonz

I need help with saves

So I want the player to when they download a update for my game they can transfer their save progress into the game... how do I do that?
  13. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

oh I thought you were talking about how many empty lines are there

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor