Recent content by Marcial

1. Marcial

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Today I got some time to spend on my game, so this should be the overall feeling of the maps, It get a little laggy cause the map is pretty long and the same with the picture, maybe the rest of the maps will be the half of this one. Comments on how to improve are welcome! @TakeHomeTheCup In...
  2. Marcial

@Sharm for sure you are right, still trying to get the look right. Did some changes so I hope now it has more consistency between all the drawings. Also I remove one tile of grass and adjust the re-made fort angle. Thanks for taking the time to reply!
  3. Marcial

Hi, in my last post the perspective of the fort looks kinda weird so I decided to add a couple more tiles of grass, so it would still gonna be a sidescroller, but with a little more perspective.
  4. Marcial

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since my last post in this forum. Currently I'm working on a side scrolling pixel art game. Here´s a picture, still on the work, I'll probably make some more parallax images, some trees, props, been thinking of using animated doodads.
  5. Marcial

RMMV Youtube play throughs

@just1witness Hi! thanks for playing the gnome seeker and yea there's lot of things to improve, starting with the translation problems :confused: There's no main story, just finding gnomes, It's just that I didn't have enough time for making that so I just focus on the hide and seek. About the...
  6. Marcial

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

I just downloaded it and open it and seems to work fine
  7. Marcial

Companionship as the game's story's theme [Feedback and Questions]

Hi, as an idea there could be multiple characters that can join the party but you dont really get along with most, so you must choose the ones that have more chemestry with the protagonist so they get better results overall. You know that we all want company but you cant bond with all people...
  8. Marcial

I just upload my game! Feel free to give it a try, it'll be much appreciated :D Link: https://marcialmaster.itch.io/the-gnome-seeker Now I can start playing the other submittions B)
  9. Marcial

Its been crazy, but now I only need to play test it a lot. Must say Im proud of my work cause it seems I never finish a game xD Gnome love for everyone.
  10. Marcial

Hey, I started a little late, but now that i finish drawing the tileset and sprites I'm going super fast. My game is called "the gnome seeker", its all about tracking other gnomes, a hide and seek game. Gnomes just make everything better and everyone happy jaja.
  11. Marcial

Hello and thanks

Thanks you both, I'll try to post something this week.
  12. Marcial

Eve of Alchemy (Demo available)

I just play the demo and relly like the idea, apart from what has already been said i think that if the focus is going to be exploring and collecting rare ingredients, then the day duration must be longer, so maybe less ingredient dense areas to compensate a longer walk for certain ingredients...
  13. Marcial

Hello and thanks

Hi everyone, I'm happy to join this forum. My name is Marcial and I'm from Chile, in the past, I had some good time using XP and recently I feel like starting over with an rpg maker so I bought MV. This past week I have been playing with it and getting used to it, but I didn't find it so hard...
  14. Marcial

Killing off the main character, and replacing them with a new one.

You could make it like if you get further ahead with your original party, you give the new one more bonus or items from the old party, but if your original party performs poorly then the new ones start in a weaker situation.
  15. Marcial

Having trouble coming up with motive(s) for main villain

Maybe a villain that is motivated by basic needs, so he needs to survive or help his loved ones so he act like that, but he acts in an exaggerated or disproportionate way.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_123Number-d