Recent content by Marco_Schuler

1. Marco_Schuler

Animation [Tetra Vortex]

Tetra Vortex. Skill from Warlock from Ragnarok Online. Could someone please do this "explosion" animation? I pretend to use it on my side view battle.
  2. Marco_Schuler

Skill Condition. Help![Solved]

You just miss a parenthesis before this.isHpEffect(). Correct form: if (this.isSkill() && this.isHpEffect() && target.result().hpDamage < 0 && target.isAlive()) { Thanks dude! :kaoluv:
  3. Marco_Schuler

Skill Condition. Help![Solved]

Hello! I'm using Yanfly plugins. I added this passive skill "Echo of Healing" to my game. This passive effect makes it so that any healing done by a member affected by this passive will grant an additional percentage done to their target. Check the link below for an accurate description. YEP...
  4. Marco_Schuler

[Solved]ItemUpgradeSlots: Items not showing.

I started another project and added only the YEP_CoreEngine, ItemCore and ItemUpgradeSlots plugins. it worked! still don't know what the problem was, i'll try to figure it out. Thanks!
  5. Marco_Schuler

Yes, i did. I made an event to add all "runes attachments", a weapon and an armor to my inventory to test it. Edit: BTW i copied this guy's tutorial. It works fine to him, not to me. Everything the plugin has to offer is working fine apart from the "attachments" not showing up in the "upgrade...
  6. Marco_Schuler

The "runes" items i'd like to attach to my weapons/armors are not showing up. Help! The YEP_X_ItemUpgradeSlots plugin is below the YEP_ItemCore as it sugests. My weapons/armors have 3 slots available by default. Did i do something wrong ? see pictures of my settings. Plugin...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vicpalomo