Marian Hurricane

Share This Page

Marian Hurricane

orz, Female, from Canada

Veteran

My project to-do list somehow keeps growing instead of shrinking, haha. :l Nov 16, 2013

1. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      It's a weird feeling after you've been awake too long and you're somehow energetic, but exhausted at the same time... v_v At least I'll have cute charms to sell at the con! I can dream about them when I inevitably and suddenly pass out for 15 hours.
    2. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      I spent another day procrastinating. I should have started working on things 12 hours ago. Time for unhealthy amounts of caffeine I guess. /slowcry
      1. Elements
        Elements
        go to bed early tonight and start fresh tomorrow~
        Aug 8, 2013
      2. Ari
        Ari
        Funny, 6 mos ago there were too many hours in the day staring me down - today there aren't enough SECONDS let alone hours. (Apparently Einstein was right - time is relative - hee!)
        Aug 8, 2013
      3. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        T^T I wish it was an option, but there's a bunch of stuff I have to finish tonight to get out for printing! ugh... Save me!
        Aug 8, 2013
    3. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      I see an iOS game on Greenlight with RMXP graphics. Haha, maybe I'm a bad person, but my first conclusion is always suspicion!
      1. Espon
        Espon
        There's quite a few on Android that use RPG Maker graphics, most likely illegally.
        Aug 7, 2013
      2. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        I wonder if anyone actually tried to get a license to use them legally? I mean, ever? XD
        Aug 7, 2013
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        this gets me curious... any link to it? XD
        Aug 7, 2013
    4. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      I found some old pictures while I was cleaning, including the original design of my game's main character. From 2002. asdhjafghaueiga I think I'm a pro slacker... TnT
      1. SlaveOfThaMind
        SlaveOfThaMind
        so this area you cleaned hasn't been cleaned since 2002?

Im just joking honestly, I love the feeling of finding something you haven't seen in a very long time.
        Jul 27, 2013
      2. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        Haha, I tend to just move around 'stack of old pictures' every time. :l Looking through old stuff makes me feel bad that I charged anyone for it.
        Jul 27, 2013
    5. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Every time I look at the Steam forums I see something that makes me lose my sheep. "why don't you peoplel complain and make them update their grahics to at least 90's level rpg's ?" Oh god I can't even. XD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        :< But... but it's funny...! It's the same reason I sometimes crave terrible TV shows.
        Jul 26, 2013
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        As long as you don't argue with them. Never argue with an idiot, from a distance other people can't tell the difference.
        Jul 26, 2013
      4. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        Reminds me of a guy telling me that games workshop stole the ork concept to Blizzard.
        Jul 26, 2013
    6. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Trying to do some stupid last minute inking while on too little sleep... ˚A˚ There isn't enough caffeine in the world to make tonight go well.
      1. FluffyVonSnugglemittens
        FluffyVonSnugglemittens
        You must feel the force around you...
        Jul 25, 2013
      2. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        Or Powerthirst. That would probably work. I wouldn't mind kicking Mother Nature in the face with energy legs.
        Jul 25, 2013
    7. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      I always find it kind of amusing when people try to convince me that I'm not actually developing games using things like RM. Isn't that sort of like saying if you use Bisquick you aren't actually cooking?
      2. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        I usually don't say what's on my mind 'cause... well, I've seen the games -they- have been making and I don't want to hurt feelings.
        Jul 22, 2013
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        They just don't know what a game is...
        Jul 22, 2013
      4. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Saying you /need/ to do all that is like saying you can't be successful unless someone teaches you a book.

A lot of people didn't learn the book, but they're still successful. I mean, just look at this guy:

He's still doing well.
        Jul 22, 2013
    8. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      So here I am, trying to decide on a name for my guitar. I'm not even sure why it's a thing, but since a while back I found myself saying "You know, it's really terrible that he doesn't have a name. It's like you don't even care. You monster."
      2. Jef299
        Jef299
        Lucy never fails as a guitar name. They should be she's not he's.
        Jul 21, 2013
      3. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        Psh, he is CLEARLY male. I dunno what you're talking about...
        Jul 21, 2013
      4. Arin
        Arin
        Obviously the best name for a guitar is Ted.
        Jul 21, 2013
    9. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      VX Ace is 66% off on Steam~ :o
      2. Shelby
        Shelby
        if you buy the steam version and want someone else to play your game do they have to have steam to?
        Jul 14, 2013
      3. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        No, it exports like normal.
        Jul 14, 2013
      4. Shelby
        Shelby
        Hmm maybe I will get it then...
        Jul 14, 2013
    10. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Steam: 'Yo Dawg. We heard you like sales, so we put a sale in our sale so you can save money while you save money.'
      1. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        ._ . I've already spent all of my little entertainment budget on games and Rocksmith songs... urp...
        Jul 12, 2013
      2. Jef299
        Jef299
        Hide yo kids!

Hide yo wallet!
        Jul 12, 2013
    11. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Steam: 'Hee, hee! Nothing can beat the music of millions of wallets screaming in unison!'
      1. Elements
        Elements
        The symphony of billions of wallets perhaps?
        Jul 12, 2013
    12. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      On today's to-do list: 1) Design and order charms for a teeny tiny timey wimey detector. 2) Buy itsy bitsy bells on ebay to attach to them so they can go ding when there's stuff.
    13. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      My day so far: Play FF7. Name Cloud "dayum, Gina". Find it far too amusing. ._.;
      1. NPC
        NPC
        I laughed too hard at that.
        Jul 8, 2013
      2. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I once had a playthrough of FF7 in which I named every character Sephiroth.
        Jul 8, 2013
    14. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Welp, it is decided. I'm going to have to buy a 3DS solely for Miles Edgeworth's glorious new coat. /fangirlconfessions
      1. EternalShadow
        Jul 6, 2013
    15. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      I just realized that I spent the last 3 hours making a simple logo. @_@; I'm either way too slow or way too picky... Or both, haha.
    16. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Talking about Cherry Tree High Comedy Club got me thinking about all the reasons I liked it so much~ I know I should be working, but... one little playthrough won't hurt. GET ALL THE MEMBERS!
      2. Clord
        Clord
        Well my guess is that the game was designed for two full playthroughs. As you probably would fail to get them all on a first try anyway unless you would have played very "I'm going to get them all" mindset.
        Jul 5, 2013
      3. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        Probably. I just played normally the first time, but I like to see how quickly I can catch them all now. B)
        Jul 5, 2013
      4. Clord
        Clord
        It is odd though that you need to put so much effort simple things like getting a phone number.
        Jul 5, 2013
    17. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      1. wildwes
        wildwes
        I love that movie.
        Jul 4, 2013
    18. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      I have so much non-RPG Maker stuff to do, but instead I just spent a bunch of time making a Blackjack minigame... v_v Why.
    19. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Why do people who -know- they can't handle being criticized ask for criticism? I mean, isn't it a bit like asking someone to cook you food you hate and have no intention of eating? :l
      2. seita
        seita
        They aren't really looking for criticism, they want praise. I know this because I loooove praise.
        Jul 1, 2013
      3. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        Maybe I can't understand it, since I prefer crits myself (and I've seen them work their magic on so many things). XD
        Jul 1, 2013
      4. gregbaby
        gregbaby
        i dont mind criticism as long as its constructive and it isnt simply just bashing my ideas!
        Jul 1, 2013
    20. Marian Hurricane
      Marian Hurricane
      Taking a break to play a whole truckload of game demos yay~
      1. NPC
        NPC
        Hooray! Demos are always fun to play through. :p Might I recommend Otto's Run if you haven't already played it?
        Jun 29, 2013
      2. Marian Hurricane
        Marian Hurricane
        I haven't~ :o I will go do that.
        Jun 29, 2013
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]