Marian Hurricane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a weird feeling after you've been awake too long and you're somehow energetic, but exhausted at the same time... v_v At least I'll have cute charms to sell at the con! I can dream about them when I inevitably and suddenly pass out for 15 hours.
    I spent another day procrastinating. I should have started working on things 12 hours ago. Time for unhealthy amounts of caffeine I guess. /slowcry
    Elements
    Elements
    go to bed early tonight and start fresh tomorrow~
    Ari
    Ari
    Funny, 6 mos ago there were too many hours in the day staring me down - today there aren't enough SECONDS let alone hours. (Apparently Einstein was right - time is relative - hee!)
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    T^T I wish it was an option, but there's a bunch of stuff I have to finish tonight to get out for printing! ugh... Save me!
    I see an iOS game on Greenlight with RMXP graphics. Haha, maybe I'm a bad person, but my first conclusion is always suspicion!
    Espon
    Espon
    There's quite a few on Android that use RPG Maker graphics, most likely illegally.
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    I wonder if anyone actually tried to get a license to use them legally? I mean, ever? XD
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    this gets me curious... any link to it? XD
    I found some old pictures while I was cleaning, including the original design of my game's main character. From 2002. asdhjafghaueiga I think I'm a pro slacker... TnT
    SlaveOfThaMind
    SlaveOfThaMind
    so this area you cleaned hasn't been cleaned since 2002?

Im just joking honestly, I love the feeling of finding something you haven't seen in a very long time.
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    Haha, I tend to just move around 'stack of old pictures' every time. :l Looking through old stuff makes me feel bad that I charged anyone for it.
    Every time I look at the Steam forums I see something that makes me lose my ****. "why don't you peoplel complain and make them update their grahics to at least 90's level rpg's ?" Oh god I can't even. XD
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    :< But... but it's funny...! It's the same reason I sometimes crave terrible TV shows.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    As long as you don't argue with them. Never argue with an idiot, from a distance other people can't tell the difference.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Reminds me of a guy telling me that games workshop stole the ork concept to Blizzard.
    Trying to do some stupid last minute inking while on too little sleep... ˚A˚ There isn't enough caffeine in the world to make tonight go well.
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    You must feel the force around you...
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    Or Powerthirst. That would probably work. I wouldn't mind kicking Mother Nature in the face with energy legs.
    I always find it kind of amusing when people try to convince me that I'm not actually developing games using things like RM. Isn't that sort of like saying if you use Bisquick you aren't actually cooking?
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    I usually don't say what's on my mind 'cause... well, I've seen the games -they- have been making and I don't want to hurt feelings.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    They just don't know what a game is...
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Saying you /need/ to do all that is like saying you can't be successful unless someone teaches you a book.

A lot of people didn't learn the book, but they're still successful. I mean, just look at this guy:

http://imgur.com/gallery/W1HJ4oe

He's still doing well.
    So here I am, trying to decide on a name for my guitar. I'm not even sure why it's a thing, but since a while back I found myself saying "You know, it's really terrible that he doesn't have a name. It's like you don't even care. You monster."
    Steam: 'Yo Dawg. We heard you like sales, so we put a sale in our sale so you can save money while you save money.'
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    ._ . I've already spent all of my little entertainment budget on games and Rocksmith songs... urp...
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Hide yo kids!

Hide yo wallet!
    On today's to-do list: 1) Design and order charms for a teeny tiny timey wimey detector. 2) Buy itsy bitsy bells on ebay to attach to them so they can go ding when there's stuff.
    My day so far: Play FF7. Name Cloud "DAMN, Gina". Find it far too amusing. ._.;
    NPC
    NPC
    I laughed too hard at that.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I once had a playthrough of FF7 in which I named every character Sephiroth.
    I just realized that I spent the last 3 hours making a simple logo. @_@; I'm either way too slow or way too picky... Or both, haha.
    Talking about Cherry Tree High Comedy Club got me thinking about all the reasons I liked it so much~ I know I should be working, but... one little playthrough won't hurt. GET ALL THE MEMBERS!
    Clord
    Clord
    Well my guess is that the game was designed for two full playthroughs. As you probably would fail to get them all on a first try anyway unless you would have played very "I'm going to get them all" mindset.
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    Probably. I just played normally the first time, but I like to see how quickly I can catch them all now. B)
    Clord
    Clord
    It is odd though that you need to put so much effort simple things like getting a phone number.
    I have so much non-RPG Maker stuff to do, but instead I just spent a bunch of time making a Blackjack minigame... v_v Why.
    Why do people who -know- they can't handle being criticized ask for criticism? I mean, isn't it a bit like asking someone to cook you food you hate and have no intention of eating? :l
    seita
    seita
    They aren't really looking for criticism, they want praise. I know this because I loooove praise.
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    Maybe I can't understand it, since I prefer crits myself (and I've seen them work their magic on so many things). XD
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    i dont mind criticism as long as its constructive and it isnt simply just bashing my ideas!
    Taking a break to play a whole truckload of game demos yay~
    NPC
    NPC
    Hooray! Demos are always fun to play through. :p Might I recommend Otto's Run if you haven't already played it?
    Marian Hurricane
    Marian Hurricane
    I haven't~ :o I will go do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Unifying the code bases across MV and MZ for Haxe!
Anyone who uses Yanfly's Gab Window plugin: are there any features it lacks that you wish it had?
Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmichamer