Recent content by Marian Hurricane

1. Marian Hurricane

ATTENTION!! Check your resources if it's posted here!

They are also offering ripped assets from Pokemon (and other games in the icons) and claiming they're free for commercial use. That's... kinda problematic.
  2. Marian Hurricane

Indrah plays IGMC2018 entries (Count:26)

I don't know if you dig platformers, but I would like you to destroy my game, please. https://sugarandspice.itch.io/momo-bomber
  3. Marian Hurricane

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

This is usually where I tend to find issues with it being solely "how many votes can you get?". I'm not speaking specifically about this year's winner, to be clear, just across the other IGMCs in general. For example, when people have done things like merch giveaways for votes (low value of the...
  4. Marian Hurricane

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

Has it ever been a consideration to make People's Choice eligibility limited to the top 20 or so scored games rather than just a straight up marketing prize? It might make people feel better if quality seemed a larger part it.
  5. Marian Hurricane

Bought my first Fan Art. Anything people can tell me?

The artist is in this group, apparently. You can just ask them about the posters at the shop. http://www.musetapstudios.com/video-games/pokemon-go-blanche-team-mystic
  6. Marian Hurricane

Analyzing a Steam Greenlit RPG Maker Game

I did some nosing around after a bunch of red flags went up, seeing this thread. Didn't want to say anything until I looked into it more. It seems that others also did some investigating and some reporting. TBH, this guy wasn't exactly hiding it well; he was running a highly suspicious steam...
  7. Marian Hurricane

Analyzing a Steam Greenlit RPG Maker Game

For any of those curious, the "dev" in question was using bots to get games greenlit, and offering that service to others. There's nothing to learn from this guy except how to get banned.
  8. Marian Hurricane

> :D Yes, sir! I shall send you a message.

> :D Yes, sir! I shall send you a message.
  9. Marian Hurricane

<3 Hooray!

<3 Hooray!
  10. Marian Hurricane

Using music in a RPG

Whaaaaaaaat? No... Not specifying terms of use doesn't mean that someone's work is automatically up for grabs. Whether it can be freely downloaded or not doesn't have anything to do with whether or not it is copyrighted. If you don't know what the terms of use are, you need to check that out...
  11. Marian Hurricane

Games you love, but no one has ever heard of

I was about to say the same. thing. :D Also a Playstation game called Bust a Move/Bust a Groove.
  12. Marian Hurricane

My project to-do list somehow keeps growing instead of shrinking, haha. :l

My project to-do list somehow keeps growing instead of shrinking, haha. :l
  13. Marian Hurricane

My guess would be... you STRESS THE HELL OUT. Am I correct?

My guess would be... you STRESS THE HELL OUT. Am I correct?
  14. Marian Hurricane

Your favorite/most memorable game quotes

"It's not what you're doing so much as the idiotic way you're doing it." - Vincent Valentine
  15. Marian Hurricane

Wibbly-wobbly Artsy-fartsy... Stuff.

I guess it's about time to get back to working on stuff... T_T;;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagicMan