Recent content by Marianojoey

1. Marianojoey

Special State: Autolife

Hey, this plugin is awesome. :) One quick question: Can the "Autolife" be used within an "IF"? The thing is: I made something for a boss in my game that while a couple of minions are up, he gets resurrected. And I think your plugin would make it "neater". :D Thanks in advance, and sorry for...
  2. Marianojoey

Suikoden II style turned base battle

Hey guys, long time no talk. :D How are you doing? how is the plugin comming around? :)
  3. Marianojoey

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Hey, I'm having some trouble with my formula... I tried it out on Libre Office' Calc and worked like a charm, but in game... not so much. I have 3 chars, one with medium def, and mdf, other with low def and high mdf, and another that's well rounded, but high on both (has a better armor). I'll...
  4. Marianojoey

Auto-guard damaged companion...

Thanks for the help :)
  5. Marianojoey

... ganbate kudasai :D
  6. Marianojoey

Awesome, didn't know that was there. :) Now, how do I do to make it work only with one specific character, and not all the chars when they are low on HP? The thing is: This "knight" kind of guy is in love (secretly... ooooh the drama) with certain female char (that's the... glass-cleric, sort...
  7. Marianojoey

wow, it's been a while since any of us came here to bump it up. :) Hope you guys are ok, and your projects are coming around well too. :)
  8. Marianojoey

Hi, I've been looking on the masterlist and on the forums for a way to make a FFV style knight's auto-defend, to use in my project, but couldn't find it. The idea is (if you haven't played FFV) that when an attack targets a weakened char, another specific char (a knight), jumps in front of the...
  9. Marianojoey

SV-Animations don't work as shown when used by enemies...

Ok, by this time, I usually had at least one reply so I have to guess no one ever found a problem like this one... or that I couldn't explain correctly what's happening. I'm doing a flamethrower kind of animation, using some of the fire columns images in FIRE 3 to play as the fire stream, and...
  10. Marianojoey

SV-Animations don't work as shown when used by enemies...

Hi, long time no posting, I know. I've been working on my project and I'm close to finishing it, but... well, the title says it. :) The thing is, I have a couple of skills that are for the enemies to use, and I took a lot of time making them look cool, but when I test a battle against those...
  11. Marianojoey

Finally, an official "Hello"

I'm almost done with my first project. :kaopride: I have to smooth some rough edges, and to wait for a musician friend of mine to finish the BGM... but the "game" is done. :kaojoy: I'll have to translate all the text from Spanish to English, but when I'm done, I'll post it on the Completed...
  12. Marianojoey

Finally, an official "Hello"

Hi everyone, I've been around in the forums for a while now, but didn't feel like presenting myself since I didn't own the program. Last night, I finally got to buy RMMV, and so, now I feel like I deserve to officially join this awesome community. :kaojoy: So, without much further ado, hello...
  13. Marianojoey

[SOLVED] Using items for both alive and KO chars...

Ok, I finally got to taste how it works, and I got around it with the common event. :) Thanks to all for the help. :)
  14. Marianojoey

My first two times were on the console (a friend lent his to me for a year). During that year, I played FFV (mine), FFVII, MGS, Diablo, FFT, Suikoden 2 (mine), Parasite Eve and a couple more (he lent me a whole lot of games). :p After I returned the console, I started using the emulator on my...
  15. Marianojoey

Actually, no. Those didn't exist "down here" in Argentina. It was mostly observation, and savefile coding (since I used epsxe on the computer, the save was just a file that could be accesed with a hex-editor). It was weeks of tampering with those numbers in order to learn what they could do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar