Recent content by Marillmau5

1. Marillmau5

Rpg Maker 2000 Playstation onto PC?

All you have to do is get the save ripped to pc and then emulate the game rom since you already own the game its legal and then run it in an emulator. Interact DexDrive Personally if the game isnt too big I would try recreating it for fun on the pc in an emulator.
  2. Marillmau5

Theo - Target Selection Consistency. Area of effect needs a selection phase too.

works perfect thanks, would be a good option to have if you update, anyways this is one of those underrated plugins. Thanks!
  3. Marillmau5

Collection Of Snippets Latest update April 29-22

Hello, i'm using your snippet Custom Battle Hud Part 1. I'm not using the second part. How can I make it so the main battle menu of the actors lines up with the command window? Currently its like 4 pixels higher and it doesnt line up. I tried adjusting a lot of the numbers in your script and...
  4. Marillmau5

Akea Animated Battle System 2

So to get the phantasy star look we just edit the sv sprites to have the idle pose be the back of the character graphic. Then adjust their positioning with x and y to those spots?
  5. Marillmau5

N_Pixelate

:2k32:Thank you. So clean, So simple.
  6. Marillmau5

One Line Battle Message Plugin (Updated With New Parameters)

A very underrated plugin! :2k31:
  7. Marillmau5

RMMZ Adjust Window_ActorCommand & Window_BattleStatus = Rows and Columns

That is perfect, thank you. From there I can do the rest for the other windows.
  8. Marillmau5

Yes exactly, I was able to do it with rmmv, But Im unable to with rmmz.
  9. Marillmau5

Thanks but like you were saying setting maxrows doesnt work. In rmmv it would be .numVisiblerows I think they might have coded it differently where its not based on rows anymore. It might be based on the window height now. I have to see how to change that but it seems the height value might be...
  10. Marillmau5

Update: I was able to get the effect in RMMV using Yanflys Core and some other small scripts but they dont translate to MZ. And theres no MZ equivalent right now.
  11. Marillmau5

LadyBaskerville's Miscellaneous Javascript Snippets

Just what I needed thanks for the shift enemies!
  12. Marillmau5

Eli Move Choice - Sliding choices and custom positions!

Hmmm can I use this to do horizontal choices, to put the choices menu where the message window would be.
  13. Marillmau5

I updated this post again for one more shot at someone being able to help. I'm requesting a plugin that would allow me to force the window to show only 2 rows and 2 columns of skills. Like a message core manager but for the battle window. Yanflys mv core had a setting to force the battle...
  14. Marillmau5

AP System

This is so simple and easy to use! Going to use this as a fame counter.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caihong201814